A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hunger, Intensity and Humanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   20/06/11, 10:12 pm

Randy sighed, feeling slightly more relaxed. He resumed drawing, concentrating solely on the harsh lines that made up the soft yet hard face of Kevin Thorn. Kevin could be so easy, yet so hard to capture. He was fairly certain he had gotten him this time, though. He usually did.

When Randy finished with the drawing, he showered and changed, putting on a few pieces of jewelry and some cologne. He looked in the mirror and sighed, running a hand over his face. He was tired, but he knew he would feel better after feeding.

He walked out of his room, stopping at John's door. He raised his hand to knock, but froze. He leaned against the door, leaning his forehead against it and breathing in deeply. He took in John's scent, and noticed something. There was a similar aspect of his smell and of Jason's His face scrunched up in confusion and he stepped back, breathing in again. But he could still smell it. Weird. He'd have to talk to Kevin.

He backed away from the door and walked away, going to Kevin's study. He knocked on the door gently before entering, crossing his arms over his broad chest. "I'm ready," he stated, looking at Kevin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   21/06/11, 10:15 am

Kevin looked up from his papers and nodded; standing and grabbing his trench coat. It was a cumbersome piece of clothing but capes this day in age just weren't practical and and more than often associated with Larping. He moved past Randy to the door, dropping a kiss to his lips before disappearing through the portal; his mind preparing itself for the hunt. A worry nagged the back of his mind and he could feel that Randy was thinking something over but in his body's desire to eat it was pushed to the back.

The night was clear and the park where they normally hunted was bypassed; a travling carnival had set up in their local brewery and he wanted to watch the patrons of the sleazy set up. People were a lot more loose and comfortable at those type places and it was easier for him to lead them away and get his meal. At the point of entry he split away from Randy and started on his hunt; his senses leading him to several promising meals.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   21/06/11, 10:56 am

Randy followed Thorn, the park being the obvious place they were going to hunt. When they had arrived, Thorn went off on his own. Randy wandered through the park, too caught up in Johns scent to focus on looking for a nice meal. That is, until he bumped into someone.

It was a guy, early to mid twenties. He had short black hair, hazel eyes and blemish free skin. He was beautiful, and smelt amazing, even with the scent of alcohol surrounding him. Randy smiled slightly. "I apologize. I was not paying attention to where I was going."

"No, no. 'S my fault," the man slurred. Randy nodded, and then threw in his charm.

"Why don't we..." he started, looking around. "Go some place a but more private," he finished. The man smiled drunkenly and nodded.

Randy took his hand and lead him into the forest. He stripped the both of them, kissing down the smaller man's neck. As he entered the ravenette, he bit down on his neck, blood rushing out.

Of course, Randy didn't drain him completely right away. Slow, careful drink through the course if their sexual relations. When they both had finished, Randy drained the man completely, looking at his face in time to see the life drain from it. He dressed himself, pulling out a small thing if gasoline and coating the body. He was far enough in that no one would see the fire. He struck a match and fire burned from it. He dropped it and watched the body burn.

About 20 minutes later, the body was merely ash. Randy stepped away, wiping the corner of his mouth, finding some blood left over. He wiped it off and walked out of the forest, looking for his companion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   23/06/11, 10:16 am

Kevin had found himself the perfect meal; a rather well built gentleman in his late 20's. He'd been standing in line at one of the concession stands waiting for fried food or the other when he actually called out to Thorn thinking that he was some one else. Laughing at the mistake they left the line together and started walking; Kevin taking the time to slowly seduce the man.

It was obvious from the way the man kept looking at him from the corner of his eye that he was enthralled; but Kevin was adament about playing it cool. They found a bench near the edge of the park and within minutes after sitting down they were up again; Kevin pulling the man behind one of the rides and after some heavy petting struck.

The guy instantly released; groaning loudly as Kevin drank from him. Kevin's hands were never idly and before he was done the man had orgasmed twice more; slumping against Kevin as he passed out from the blood loss and the sexual exhaustion. Gently Kevin moved him back to the bench and after wiping his mouth made his way back to the main entrance; on the look out for Randy and/or any other willing meals as he wasn't as sated as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   23/06/11, 10:36 am

Randy walked toward the entrance, feeling better than he had earlier. A good meal and a good lay did that for him a lot of the time. He knew, though, that the feeling wouldn't last that long. By tomorrow, tops, it would be gone.

As he wandered back, his mind was elsewhere. He was thinking about the man he had invited to stay at his and Thorn's house. He knew John wasn't Jason. No one could be Jason, because he had been one of a kind. But they looked so alike, and Randy could swear that he smelt a hint of Jason when he was breathing in John's scent.

Then again, they had been at Jason's old room.

But, why would that change anything? The smell of Jason's blood wouldn't be on the furniture, and it wouldn't be that prominent.

Randy was so lost in thought, he bumped into someone. Looking up, he saw Thorn. He smiled slightly. "You ready?" he asked. When Thorn nodded, they began walking back. After a few moments of silence, he began to speak.

"John smells like Jason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   23/06/11, 07:25 pm

Kevin turned and looked at Randy, his eyebrow arched elegantly.

"Really?" He snorted and turned back to face forwards. "I thought I was the only one, but there's no way he can smell like him. Well there is but I want to say that it's a 1 in a million shot. They could be family of some sort. That would account for it I guess."

They walked past the house, the shadows swallowing them and keeping them from view. Their walk led them to the jogging park where they wander aimlessly for a bit.

"I guess the only way we're going to find out Randy is if we ask...of course he's going to think we're insane and probably leave." Kevin chuckled humorlessly for a moment before continuing. "Of course he's staying with some self professed Vampires, and I've fed from him so he knows that it's not all talk." Kevin fell silent again, pulling Randy to him and leaning his head on his shoulder and watching the clouds move across the sky, wondering what in the hell they were going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   23/06/11, 07:33 pm

((Jason is one of John's past lives, in case you weren't there when me and Johnny discussed it. Just an FYI))

Randy sighed. "Maybe. Maybe Jason is a past life of his. There are a few possibilities. All I know is that it's weird. I'm surprised I even remember what Jason smells like. It's been so long. I... What was I thinking? I mean, I helped John out with his abusive boyfriend and then just asked him to move in. It's like I'm crazy or something. I never would have done that in the past.

"And I know he's nothing like Jason. I'm not trying to use him as a replacement. I just think that there could be something there. It's scary. I don't even know him! God, Kevin, I'm insane. You should put me in a looney bin. I'm clearly not meant to be exploring this world." Randy sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/06/11, 05:21 am

((I don't think I was. Was it mentioned in the thread? I don't remember seeing it there))

Kevin laughed hallowly, resting his hand on Randy's shoulder. "Randy none of us are meant to be exploring this world. We're just the unfortunates that get too."

He tilted his head to the side as he thought over what Randy had said. It was possible that John could be a past life reincarnation of Jason; nothing surprised Kevin anymore nor was anything impossible.

"You helped him out because he reminds you of Jason and you loved Jason. It makes perfect sense."

Kevin fell silent as he thought back to his own other half that had passed on. Granted his shed his mortal coil naturally, but still it still hurt and he'd yet to find anyone that could the hole in his chest. Randy kept him happy and content but it wasn't the same deep seated peace that his Philip had instilled in him.

Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/06/11, 11:23 am

((No, it was on chat))

Randy sighed, running a hand over his head. "Yeah, I guess. But is that really the right reason to kill someone's boyfriend, bring them back here and hive them Jason's room? I mean, I just... I don't know. Seeing John really messed me up. After so long with not seeing Jason, I just couldn't believe it. Everything was the same. Even the fear that shone in Johns eyes was like the fear from Jason right before I..." he trailed off, unable to finish his statement.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   26/06/11, 01:53 am

Kevin placed a hand on Randy's shoulder.

"I know Randy. Just...well until we see whats going on with John we need to becareful around him."

Confusion swirled in Kevins mind and he hated it. He was one that to in coltrol or else there was no point in doing anything. Unfortunatly this was one of those time where he wasn't and it was irking him something terrible. With a heavy sigh he looked up and watched as one by one the stars started to disappear. He hadn't been aware that they'd been gone so long so with a nudge he jerked his head towards the way home before setting off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   27/06/11, 05:30 pm

"Yeah, I guess," Randy said and started to walk back to the house with Kevin, his mind swirling with questions and possibilities and confusion. He could feel that Kevin was dealing with the same thing in his head, and he knew that being confused was something the older man did not appreciate.

"I know you're confused, Kevin, and I know how much it bothers you. Don't worry so much. I can take care of everything. I know you're much more... Hospitable than me, but he's my house guest until he starts getting used to it. When we get back, I'll go to his room and speak with him," he assured his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   27/06/11, 07:01 pm

Kevin looked sideways at Randy and chuckled slightly. "Being confused is a way of life with you around Randy and something I'm slowly becoming used too."

He playfully pushed Randy and started to jog away, wanting to be home soon so he could slide beneath his covers and fall dead asleep for a few hours at least and give his mind a rest.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   27/06/11, 07:08 pm

Randy stopped and gaped, but then thought about it. "Yeah, you're right," he chuckled before Kevin shoved him playfully and jogged away. Randy smirked. They were still a ways away from home. He started jogging as well but slowly gained speed, passing Kevin. He knew that in a race, it could be pretty close between them but Kevin usually won. He was determined to win this time. "I'm gonna beat ya to the house this time," he called, gaining more speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   28/06/11, 10:00 am

Kevin grinned and easily caught up, turning around and runnning backwards as he smiled and taunted Randy.

"Is that all you got! C'mon Randy..catch me if you can."

Kevin turned again and took off, gathering more and more speed as he moved. It was the small things like this that made him glad Randy was around. Without him Kevin would spend all his time with his head in a book and never out in the world. Normally he won the races between him and Randy so he didn't put too much effort into this time.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   28/06/11, 05:30 pm

Randy chuckled and ran faster, passing him again, though not by much.

Randy was glad to have met Kevin. Without Kevin, he wouldn't be alive today, nor would he be the person he was. Kevin had been like a savior of sorts. Randy had hated his life, wishing he had a way out. Kevin came along and gave him one.

Kevin had won the race, much to Randy's displeasure. But he just laughed it off and patted the man on his back, congratulating him for yet another win. "I should go talk to John..." he trailed off. The other man had been an issue, really, for most of the day. Now, he would have to face him again.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 10:49 am

John was laying on his bed, face down. He had no fucking clue what to do. He had no where to go, his only option was staying here. And while he felt something for Randy, he was just so... overwhelmed. He looked around the very unstylish room again. He definitely wanted to change it, but was afraid that would send the younger vampire into a fit. He honestly wished he had a home to go to right now. His head was so clouded right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 02:56 pm

Randy walked through the house slowly, thinking about what he would say to the young man he was seeking. He was confused and messed up. Everything was driving him crazy as of late.

He came upon the door and he stopped. He stood in front of the wooden barrier, his mind going a mile a minute. He slowly raised his arm, his hand made into a fist. He knocked on the door, biting his lip. He still had no idea what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 03:19 pm

John lifted his head, groaning internally. He got up and stumbled to the door. He opened it, and straightened up when he saw it was Randy. He'd expected the man to ignore him all night or something.

"Oh, um... hey." He said, running a hand through his hair. He had no clue why Randy would wanna talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 03:31 pm

"I would like to apologize for the way I have been treating you. It is not right, and I should not act that way. I hope you can understand and forgive me for my wrongful actions," Randy said. "We're going to clean out my art room and you may do with that room what you please."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 03:36 pm

John nodded slowly. "Oh, um, okay. That sounds good. And it's fine. I was never mad or anything at you. Just a little overwhelmed." He said and looked around the room. "Your lover had nice taste." He said softly. The country style wasn't his taste, but nonetheless, it was a nice room.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 04:01 pm

"You do not have to lie. There is no need. You do not like the room, and I understand that. I'm going to need you to stay in the living room tonight so I can get everything moved from the art room and we can begin to make your room," Randy said. He was uncomfortable, due to all of the tension.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 04:04 pm

John nodded. "Sounds good, And I'm not lying. The room is nice, just not my style." He said before sighing quietly. He sat down on the bed, his eyes reading Randy. "Tell me about him." He said softly, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 04:12 pm

Randy didn't meet John's eyes as his own scanned the room, his heart aching as he remember and watched all the memories he shared with his lover. "I do not think that would be a good idea," he said softly, still not looking at the small brunette.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 04:16 pm

John nodded, his eyes still glued to Randy. "You killed him." He whispered, almost inaudibly. John could read people like a book. "An accident, no?" He said and moved towards Randy until they were centimeters apart. "And you've never forgave yourself, and may never will." He whispered. "Look at me." He said, putting his hand on Randy's cheek. gently making him look at him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   25/07/11, 04:22 pm

Randy could feel the pain rising in him, John's words the truths he had been denying for years. "You are pushing the wrong buttons," he said calmly, looking at John, though not in his eyes. He just couldn't look into those familiar green eyes with breaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Intensity and Humanity   

Back to top Go down

Hunger, Intensity and Humanity
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next