Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always the Odd One (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 07:21 pm

Jace didn't see Belle, but if he had he would have invited her over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 07:23 pm

Belle shrugged and decided to go to Starbucks. Her flight would be called soon. If she recalled correctly she would be going to Florida with the rest of the roster. Belle looked down at herself, she needed the sun time but doubted she would get any with the schedual they would have. She got in line and waited to order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 07:33 pm

Jace smiled as their flight was called. He walked with Johnny, someone he was getting, um, close to you could say. He grabbed Johnny's hand and smiled softly at him. Johnny smiled back they got on the plane, sitting next to one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 07:34 pm

Belle rushed to the flight with her Double Chocolate Chip frap and took a seat next to Kelly Kelly. She liked Kally, thought she was nice. Belle smiled and relaxed as the flight took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 05:32 pm

Jace talked with Johnny the whole flight, a smile planted firmly on his face. It was no secret how he felt about the older male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 07:59 pm

Belle flexed her arms as a feeling of stiffness came over them. She smiled as she chatted with Kelly. She had always liked Kelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty09/06/11, 03:07 pm

Jace got off of the plane when it landed, sighing happily. He hated planes, so firm ground was like God's gift to Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty09/06/11, 03:16 pm

Belle smiled as she walked past Jace. "I hated it for a while too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:57 pm

"For a while? Try forever. I've been flying since I was old enough. I still hate it with a fiery passion," Jace said, grimacing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 12:59 pm

"Are you kidding?" Belle laughed "I hated it for a bit then I got used to it. Oh and by the way." She nudged him "Johnny looks into you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:07 pm

Jace made a face. "I have no idea what you're talking about," he said, playing innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:10 pm

"Oh please. Everyone see's it. Hell if you looked anymore into him we would have to write it on your head." She smiled and kept walking to the rental cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty16/06/11, 01:47 pm

Jace stopped walking and his jaw dropped. "You wouldn't do that, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 01:47 pm

Laughing Belle turned around and walked backward. "No. We dont have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 02:10 pm

"Better not. That'd make me very angry," Jace said and began walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty26/06/11, 01:30 pm

"Well the rest of us can see it." She remarked back as Kelly tossed her her rental keys. "Wanna ride with me? Johnnys car is full." Belle gestured to the car before putting her things in the trunk and getting in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:33 pm

Jace looked over and saw that was true. He looked back at her with a smile. "I would love to," he replied, getting in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:36 pm

Revving the engine with a grin Belle floored it out of the parking lot. Many compared her driving to that of Randy Ortons but Belle went faster. "You might wanna hang on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:39 pm

Jace chuckled. "Belle, my brother was in four of the five Fast and Furious movies. He's a maniac in the car. I think I can handle it," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:43 pm

"Ah yes. I forgot that." Belle said more to herself. Taking a sharp left she continued on the way as they passed most cars containing WWE superstars and Divas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:47 pm

Jace chuckled. "I'm a crazy driver, too, though. It's funny, actually. I'm worse than him, but he was made famous for crazy, illegal driving. Even though they were just movies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:57 pm

"I love those movies. But Im telling you, anyone that can control a car like that deserves a metal. Even if it is in a movie." Belle pulled into a parking space at the hotel sharply before shutting off the engine. It was nice having someone to drive with. Usually she was with her brother so she wasnt used to driving alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 09:58 pm

"Yeah, I guess. He learned most of it from me," Jace smiled cheesily but it faded when Belle gave him a look. "Okay, okay. He didn't. But still," he added as he got out of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 10:23 pm

Laughing Belle got out of the car and pocketed the keys. "Still what?" She asked as she grabbed her bags. The others were probably still miles behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Always the Odd One (Open)   Always the Odd One (Open) - Page 2 Empty27/06/11, 10:30 pm

"I don't know," Jace said thoughtfully. "Hadn't thought that far ahead in the conversation." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down

Always the Odd One (Open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next