Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old School Style (For Bret)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

Old School Style (For Bret) Empty
PostSubject: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 10:20 am

Karen pursed her lips together, forming a thin, tight line. "What do you mean this is my last chance?"

Vince scowled at her. "You heard me. This is it. You fail to succeed in managing one more time, you're out of here. This is a man's world, Karen. I've given you enough shots. You've done miserably at all of them so far."

Karen sputtered incredulously. "You're insane! Those weren't my fault, those guys didn't want to work with me! I tried to whip them into shape, I really did!"

"Then you better try extra hard at this one. Now get the hell out of here." He scowled at her until she left the room.

Karen looked down at the name on the paper, her hands shaking. She had to manage Bret Hart- it couldn't be that hard. She really had to make this good though, knowing well that the company was just about to launch its new show, RAW. She crumpled up the piece of paper and headed out toward the men's locker room.

Karen wasted no time barging right on in, not caring what she saw. Karen wasn't a shy girl, and naked men weren't exactly a scary new thing. Plus, with wrestlers, you were either one of them, or you were nothing. "Okay you tools! Where's Bret Hart? I got business with you!"

(Hey, did you want to maybe try Owen/DJ in this too?)
Back to top Go down
Bret Hart

Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 06:23 pm

Bret was tugging on his pink tights, trying to get them away from his younger brother Owen, who was set on putting them in the toilet.

"Owen, come on, man!"

Owen just laughed, and pulled harder.

"Nuh-uh Bret, I'm not givin' up! These babies are MINE!"

Bret turned his head at the sound of his name, and let go of the tights which Owen was pulling on with all of his might. With a surprised cry, Owen fell backwards, taking out the trashcan and knocking it over onto the floor. Wadded paper towels spewed forth onto the floor. Owen looked down at the tights in his hands, grinning victoriously.

"HA!" He cried, and dashed off towards one of the bathroom stalls. Bret glared somberly after him, and then sighed. He looked back to Karen, really noticing her this time. His serious face came to life. His dark eyes lit up, and his lips curved into a smirk as he sauntered over to her, looking smug. He flipped his hair a little and stood in front of her, leaning in a little to work his charm on her with his melty dark eyes.

"I'm Bret Hart, baby. The one and only."
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 09:26 pm

Karen kept her hands fixed on her hips. Her face remained fixed on unimpressed. She frowned at Bret, and shook her head. "Listen. You and I are supposed to be partners. I'm your new manager. We need to get-" She paused watching Owen scatter toward the bathroom with Bret's tights in his hand. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head slowly. "Along. My name is Karen." She stuck her hand out to him. "And I think we can work." At least, that's what she was hoping for.

-

Jeff looked up from washing his face just in time to see Owen rush behind him with Bret's tights. He snickered and whiped his face off on the towel around his neck. "Owen Hart. What in the blue hell are ya'll up to that requires your brother's tights...?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 09:46 pm

Bret took Karen's hand, and kissed it, still putting on what he thought to be his irresistible charm.

"Oooh I'm sure we can get along just fine..." He stopped, looking at her again, her words rather than her looks finally registering. "Wait, manager? Why the hell does Vince think I need a manager? Okay so...maybe I uh...could use a little promo work. Not my forte. But I'm over, what's wrong with that guy? What could you possibly do for me?" He eyed her closely, grinning. "Hmm...well I could think of a couple a' things, but they don't involve managing."

--

Owen winked at Jeff, ducked into the nearest empty stall, and shoved Bret's tights into the toilet bowl, then shut the lid, sitting down on it.

"Nothin' JJ...they just looked like they needed some washin'! So...I'm washin' 'em."

--
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 10:25 pm

She slowly removed her hand from his, trying to keep her face even. Bret was a handsome guy, and he did have nice eyes. But this wasn't about flirting when it was about her future. This was serious. "And it's just that, Hart. Your promo work is not good. McMahon is starting RAW- he wants EVERYONE to be on their A game. That's why I'm your manager. And you might be over now, but once we go live with Monday Night RAW? That's a whole new scene to get over in." She scowled at him and his suggestion. "Listen. You need me. You need me more than you even realize." She poked him in the chest. "So we better make this work."

-

Jeff snickered, watching Owen. "Oh come on O- that's mean as all get out!" He shook his head and watched him sit triumphantly on the toilet bowl. "'Specially since Bret will probably not understand the kind, an' generous thing ya'll did..." He paused and burst out laughing. "Oh well. Jus' don't flush."
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 10:35 pm

Bret sauntered over to his locker, peeled his shirt away slowly, making sure to give Karen a full show of the curvy, toned, muscles of his torso. He tossed the shirt into his bag, and tugged the tie out of his curly hair, letting the dark tendrils fall over over his strong shoulders.

"Hm...we'll see how it goes. I'm serious about what I do in that ring. I give it all I got. In fact, I'm like that with everything I do." He turned to face her from across the room where he stood still near his locker. He unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it from the loops of his curve hugging jeans. "But...if you would excuse me for a minute...I know ya'd really like to see what else I have to offer, but I don't think now, in front of all these other morons, is the right time or place for ya to ogle at me. I gotta get dressed for my match. Catch ya afterwards?"

--

"Don't what?" Owen smirked, and reached back, pressing the little silver lever on the back of the toilet. "Ooops...heh." His blue eyes glittered boyishly beneath his blond hair, which fell over his forehead and just brushed his shoulders. "I flushed."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 10:54 pm

Karen was annoyed with Bret, but she wasn't dead either. Bret was a handsome man with an amazing body. She would give him that. And that he could own that ring like no other- but... That's all she was going to give him. She turned pink when he said he was going to further change. "Oh right. Your match. I'll be coming out with you for that. We're supposed to be doing this as a trial to see how we'll look out there together." She then turned her back on Bret heading toward the door.

-

Jeff blinked at Owen and took a step back. "O... O, I was jus' jokin- I don't think that was a good ide-" Water began to spill out of the bowl as Bret's tights got stuck in the pipe. It flowed out toward Jeff who scooted back as if the water were molten lava. "Owen...." He made a face as the water didn't stop.

-

Karen paused in the middle of opening the door, hearing something coming from the bathroom. She looked down to see a trickle of water run past her high heels. "....Uhm. What the hell...?"
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 11:05 pm

Bret stripped from his clothes and pulled out the various parts of his gear, and then remembered...Owen had ran off with his tights.

"Damn it..." Bret sighed, and headed towards the bathroom, not bothering to grab a towel to cover up with--after all, it was just the guys and they walked around the locker room with it all hanging out on a regular basis. "Owen!" Bret called, as he headed towards the stalls.

--

Owen glanced down between his legs, where water was leaking out. His eyes grew wide, and with a little yelp he hopped off of the toilet, springing off of it as though jumping down from a turnbuckle, landing on his feet near Jeff. He spun around, the water quickly creeping close to his toes.

"Jeff! Save me!" He jumped into Jeff's arms, pointing down at the approaching toilet water. "Toilet water of DOOM!" Owen burst into a fit of giggles, which promptly stopped when he saw his older brother storming over.

--

"Owen--what the fuck d'ya do with my..." Bret stopped, shocked to see Karen. He glanced down at his naked waist, and then covered his goods with his hands. "Hand 'em over, Owen, now!"

Owen stayed perched in JJ's arms.

"Um...well ya see, Bret...kind of a funny story..." Owen glanced to the stall, the water was still pouring. "Your tights might hypothetically be in the toilet, and by hypothetically I mean, er...for real."

--

Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty03/06/11, 11:50 pm

"O-Ohhhhhh no." Jeff heard Bret's shouts. Things were quickly going from bad to worse very, VERY fast. He stumbled back when Owen jumped on him, nearly tumbled back into the toilet water that was now flooding the bathroom floor. "Man, when ya'll wanna wash tights, I didn't know ya'll did floors too." When Bret started to talk, he clammed up tight. Bret intimidated him a little bit.

-

Karen shook out her heel, as it was now wet. She rolled her eyes, muttering curses as she walked back toward the bathroom. She kept her eyes forward, not looking at Bret as he covered himself. She remembered Owen running back toward the bathroom with Bret's tights. It wasn't hard to put two and two together. "Tights in the toilet?"

"...Aye, Karen!" Jeff nodded and put Owen down. He was intimidated of Bret, but terrified of the one called Karen. He hid behind the other blonde.

Karen's face scrunched up. She went into the stall that was over flowing and lifted the lid of the toilet. She pulled off her jewelry and grabbed on to the remaining bit of pink and black fabric. She pulled the soaking garment out of the bowl, holding it between her fingers. She threw the soaking tights at Owen. "Men. Are. Gross." She muttered and walked out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty04/06/11, 12:38 pm

Bret glared at the two blond men, shook his head, and went back into the locker room area to put the rest of his gear on. He'd have to go out there with just the singlet and short trunks. Owen knew he didn't like wearing the short ones, too much bared skin to be rolling around on and touching another guys body, but it would have to do. His co-workers were already poking fun at him, making remarks about his pretty thighs. He ignored them, and bent over the sink to wet his hair.

"Nice ass..." Someone hooted.

"Shut up!" Bret called back, wringing his dripping locks, and giving his head a toss. He glanced over at Owen. "I'll beat your ass later, prankster."

"I'm sooo scared Bret, I'm shakin' in my boots!" Owen played, picking up the sopping tights, and dropping them into the sink next to Bret.

"Well, ya should be." Bret nudged him hard in the ribs, but was having a hard time staying seriously mad at him. It was always that way with Owen, and little brother knew it. "Ya know they're gonna give me hell for these all night, don't ya?" Bret said, snapping the band of his short trunks.

"Course I do, that was the whole point!" Owen grinned. "Ya got some looovely pretty girly thighs Bretty."

Bret swatted Owen's hands away from him. He went back to his locker and completed his look, shrugging into his pink and black leather jacket, and putting his pink sunglasses on. Someone swatted at his rear on his way out of the locker room, thankfully for them, Bret couldn't tell who it was. He moved towards the entrance ramp, stopping when he saw Karen who was supposed to accompany him.

"Ya ready, Karmen?"

Back to top Go down
Ric Flair

Ric Flair

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty05/06/11, 08:41 pm

Karen's upper lip curled. Karmen huh? After she fished his tights out of the toilet. She kept her face even as she could. She knew Bret's type. She knew he didn't value her. She didn't necessarily feel like forcing him to do so either, so she made up her mind. Karen was going to be passive. She looked down at her finger nails, looking disinterested.

"Oh, sure Bert. I'm ready." She nodded and put her hands on her hips. "Let's get out there."

-

Jeff blinked at Bret's reply. "...Oh man, he's so mad. Ya'll aren't gonna hear the end a this one." He pouted. "Mannnn, I hope he ain't mad at me too." He got the feeling from Bret that he wasn't too fond of other men, while Jeff really preferred their company.

But he advertised that freely with his clothing and his actions- but never around Bret. He tried to keep away from him, not wanting to cause trouble because he didn't want to bring any extra heat on himself.
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty05/06/11, 09:31 pm

Bret went out to his entrance music, doing his thing, stopping to touch peoples outstretched palms as he moved towards the ring. He placed his pink foil glasses onto a little girls head, and gave her a wink. He got into the ring, glancing at Kathryn, waiting to see what she'd do.

-

"Oh Jeff...Bret'll get over it. He always does, he loves me, can't deny it! Can you deny this face, Jeff?" Owen grinned, pointing. "Although..." He looked at the massive pond of water on the floor. "I should clean this up. I'm gonna go find a mop."
Back to top Go down
Karen

Karen

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty07/06/11, 12:39 am

Karen was a heel manager. She only managed heels. Doing face stuff was something entirely new to her. On the way down, she touched no one's hands, keeping hers firmly fixed on her hips. She waited for Bret to give his glasses out- his trademark gesture to the fans and then sauntered over to the father of the little girl.

She flirted with the lucky man, raising the ire of the girl's mother. She went to slap Karen, but the woman danced out of the way. She climbed up the ring steps, and got into the ring with Bret. She took the microphone, giving the crowd a smart look. "Listen up all of you lucky people. You are about to see a rare fete in professional wrestling- a man so talented, so gifted on the canvas, it's almost as if he invented the whole sport." She trailed a finger down Bret's arm. "In case you've been living under a rock for the past couple of years, let me introduce you to the one, the only- Bret "The Hitman" Hart!" She raised up his arm, parading around the ring with him.

-

Jeff shook his head and laughed. "Owen... ya'll are right. I can't deny that face." He looked around briefly and found a couple of mops. "Come on, I'll give ya'll a hand, O." He tossed him one and started mopping.
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty07/06/11, 10:44 pm

Owen cleaned up the mess, and danced around the locker room with the mop, flirting with it and laying the charm on as if it was a beautiful woman to be wooed. He just enjoyed amused the other guys. There were way too many things in this business that could drag a person down, and Owen didn't like to see that side of it. He chose to brighten the world around him whenever he could.

--

Bret finished his match, excellently executed, and headed back to the back with Karen. He scraped some sweaty curls off his face, and flashed her a smile that was the first genuine looking one he'd given her all night--not quirked with flirtation or buried under ego.

"Hey, ya weren't too bad Ka...eeer...trina?" No, that wasn't right. She didn't look like a Katrina. "What was your name again? I was payin' more attention to those sexy curves than to what you were sayin'. One of my few flaws is that I'm easily distracted by a beautiful woman."

--

Owen put the mops up, and headed out for his tag match with Yokozuna. Vince had told him that pretty soon he was going to have Owen and Jeff together as a tag team, and that excited Owen. He really liked the other blond, and he thought they'd do well in the ring together.

After his match Owen came back into the locker room, patting Yokozuna's huge arm.

"Hey Double J Double E F Double J Double A R Double E T. I was thinkin'...I don't have anything to do tonight..." Owen rubbed at his chin for a moment. "Ya wanna do somethin'? You can be the Double, and I'll be the date!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty15/06/11, 02:01 pm

Karen gave him a not impressed look at his reasoning, but she was impressed with his match. He was great in the ring- hell, he commanded it. But... On the other hand, he still couldn't remember her name. "You're talented. I won't ever disagree with you on that, but the fact that you don't even know my damn name? My name is KAREN . That's K. A. R. E. N. Do I have to write it on you? because I will. As a matter of fact." She pulled a pen out of the hand of a worker backstage and wrote it on Bret's hand in big letters. "I took the time to learn your name. Please have the respect to learn mine. It's not like it's a complicated name to learn, Burt."

-

Jeff went and took a shower right after helping Owen mop up. Toilet water... ugh. Once his match was over, he cleaned himself up fluffing his long blonde hair in the mirror when Owen came up to him.

"Hee. Hell yeah!" He grinned and nodded to Owen. "I'm down with that O! Lets go get a couple a beers an' shoot some pool. Or darts or... somethin', I dunno!" He said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Old School Style (For Bret)   Old School Style (For Bret) Empty19/07/11, 10:04 pm

Bret looked down at his hand, a little annoyed that she had written on him, but she was right. He should have more respect for her, his father had taught him hard lessons about respect. Bret just had a tendency to be full of himself and zealously flirtatious around a beautiful woman.

"Karen. Right." He raised his brows a little, and then looked up from his hand and at her. Bret came from a strong wrestling family, he was trained relentlessly by a man who did not show mercy when it came to holds and stretches, not even to his own sons. What did this woman know about wrestling anyway? What did she know about wrestling fans? "So...how'd you get into managing anyway Karen? Who've you managed before, and how are ya gonna help me out? I don't wanna just be the best on the mat, I wanna be the best at it all."

--

Owen met DJ in a bar not far from their hotel. It had a bit of a southern flavor to it, which Owen did not at all mind. There was a lot of that around Calgary, and although Owen wasn't part of it he did enjoy his nice pair of cowboy boots in which he had broken his usual strategy of penny-pinching and actually dropped a good chunk of change on them. Probably too much, but he really loved them, and why not? It was just him, he had no spouse or family, not even a relationship waiting back home. He was still young and free to do as he wished: such as to wear an amazing pair of snakeskin cowboy boots, the rest of his clothing consisting of jeans and a jean shirt with the sleeves rolled up on his forearms. He was free to spend an evening with his good friend Jeff Jarret, playing a game of pool, and having a few too many beers.

It was a good night.
Back to top Go down

Old School Style (For Bret)
Page 1 of 1