Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Almost is not the word.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Almost is not the word. Empty
PostSubject: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 12:24 am

John figeted nervously, tonight was his and Wade's one year annaversary and he knew now that he loved Wade. John was going to give Wade something very special tonight. John had the house that they rented full of flowers and music. There big plush bed was made up with black and purple satin sheets. John sat himself on the edge of the bed and waited for his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 12:26 am

"John I'm home." Wade called, stepping in the door. The lights were dimmed slightly. He furrowed his brow.
"John, are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 12:31 am

"Bedroom!" He called out, getting ready to tell Wade what day it was just in case he forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 12:32 am

Wade quietly walked into the bedroom, slightly surprised by what he saw.
"Happy anniversary John." He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 12:38 am

John gave Wade a goofy grin. "Happy anniversary." He patted the spot beside him. "I have a special something to give you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 06:34 am

"Alright." Wade smiled and sat down beside his boyfriend. "I couldn't find anything that seemed special enough to give you. Now I feel bad 'cause you got me something." Wade chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:12 pm

"Nah, this wasn't bought. But it is very special." John smiled at his soon to be lover. "Wade....I am going to give you my virginity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:23 pm

Wade's eyes widened and his heart sped up.
"You are?"
He couldn't stop the wide grin from appearing on his face. He wasn't a whore, but going a year without sex had been driving him mad. Every man has needs. But he didn't want to be unfaithful. So he had waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:25 pm

John nodded. "I know you want it....and I love you." He smiled. "So its yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:29 pm

Wade smiled, kissing John's lips softly.
"Thank you John. I love you too. I promise I'll be gentle with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:32 pm

"You had better be, im a little afraid to tell the truth but I trust you." He said softly, kissing Wade back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:39 pm

"John if you're afraid, we don't have to do this. I don't want you to feel pressured, love. I can wait." Wade said truthfully. He didn't want to wait but he would for John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:46 pm

John grinned. "There's that sweetness...And you have waited long enough. Im ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 03:53 pm

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Wade said, looking into John's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 04:37 pm

"Its going to hurt one way or the other but it will hurt less as long as your the one doing it. I want you to." John kissed Wade again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 04:43 pm

Wade grinned.
"Right now?" He asked. Inside he was hoping the answer was yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 04:57 pm

"Right now, right here...unless you WANT to wait and go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 05:30 pm

"No. Here is fine." He smiled widely claiming John's lips. He was hardly able to control himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 05:37 pm

John stripped and laid himself out on the bed. "Do and take what you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 05:44 pm

Wade looked John over appreciatively and stripped himself.
He climbed on the bed beside John and ran a finger down his cock. Just the sight of John like this was making him hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 05:51 pm

John groaned. "A year without sex must have been hell." His bucked his hips up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 05:54 pm

"A bit. But I was waiting for you. I couldn't be unfaithful to you." Wade said, thumbs toying with John's defined hip bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 06:04 pm

John laughed. "You and that damn sweetness." He hummed. "Well im all your tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 06:09 pm

'I can't wait." Wade smirked, and took one of John's nipples in between his teeth. Tongue lapping at the small nub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost is not the word.   Almost is not the word. Empty28/10/10, 06:22 pm

John's groaned, this was very new to him. His carded through Wade's hair.
Back to top Go down

Almost is not the word.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next