Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One More Moment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

One More Moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 05:02 pm

"That's okay bro. There's always next time." Zack assured. He enjoyed being with Shawn period. So any time he had with The Heartbreak Kid he cherished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty04/06/11, 05:35 pm

Shawn stood to his feet, holding out a hand to help Zack up as well. "At least we did a little something. The Benoit talk was fun. I have a lot of good memories of him. I think he really would have liked you. You're alright," he joked giving him a playful nudge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 09:23 pm

"Yeah, I think you're right." Zack smiled. "Thanks for taking some time to try and help me." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 09:35 pm

"You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll get more done." Shawn patted his back before exiting the ring hurrying back up the ramp. It was almost time for the show to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty05/06/11, 11:19 pm

Zack followed him up the ramp leading back to the locker room. They didn't want to get caught in the ring when they weren't supposed to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty06/06/11, 12:22 pm

Shawn bid Zack a goodbye, promising to meet him next week at the same time for more practice. In the meantime he had to get ready for his segment following his match against the Taker, which went really well. The crowd seemed mixed on the fact that he beat Taker. On the other hand, a lot of people felt he truly deserved this one last run so by the end of the segment, the people were all over him.

When he finished his segment, he quickly left the arena. Since he was pretty much a loner anyway, he decided to get back to the hotel for a nice, boring evening alone but boring was good. Boring meant no troubles.

Zack didn't have a match that evening otherwise he would have stuck around. He was a nice kid, one whom he was looking forward to mentoring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty07/06/11, 11:33 pm

A few days later...
Zack was out enjoying the sun as he was taking a stroll around town when he suddenly felt himself bump into someone.
He smiled when he saw it was Shawn.
"Hey Shawn. How you doing bro?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty08/06/11, 01:14 am

Shawn blinked. "Zack?" Shawn grinned, patting him on the arm. "I'm glad you didn't make me lose my ice cream. I'd have been very, very sad." Shawn smiled, licking on his ice cream cone. "Where are you off to? I was just about to head down to the beach. I parked my car about a block away and well, as you can see, we're coming up on the boardwalk." He pointed just a little ways to the boardwalk that was filled with people heading out towards the sand or buying food. "I could use the company and if you want, we can head to the gym after for a quick tussle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty11/06/11, 11:27 pm

"That's a great idea Shawn! I'm all for it!" Zack grinned happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty13/06/11, 12:42 pm

They walked along in silence, Shawn licking his ice cream whilst trying to keep his head down. He did not want to swamped with people asking for pictures or an autograph right now. As they got closer to the boardwalk, Shawn asked, "Have you been training harder in your spare time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty13/06/11, 04:57 pm

"Yeah I've been training twice as hard." Zack answered proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty14/06/11, 11:55 pm

Shawn laughed. "Well then you should be well on your way to a mid-card spot. Main eventers train at least ten times as hard," he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty15/06/11, 04:35 pm

"Oh is that so, Mr. Wrestlemania?" Zack teased, using one of Shawn's many nicknames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty17/06/11, 02:50 pm

"Yes, that is so. How do you think I got so damn good, and good looking," he smirked. "If I do say so myself of course."

He led them towards the board walk walking a little ways. A few people stared at them curiously, no doubt recognizing Zack and trying to decide if he was really HBK or not. Every now and then he'd wink at a few guys or girls. They'd squeal, but they seemed to respect the fact that he wanted some time to himself. He led Zack to a spot on the beach away from the crowd where they sat looking out over the water. "God I missed being able to do this whenever. Traveling with the WWE sucks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty19/06/11, 02:57 pm

"Why do ya say that Shawn?" Zack asked a bit confused. He loved traveling to all the new cities with the WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty20/06/11, 02:51 am

Shawn sat down letting his feet touch the water slightly. "I guess you wouldn't feel that way being that you're still young. After my first two years with the WWF, the traveling got exhausting. Sure its nice going from city to city, seeing new things but it really wears your body out. But this is an old man speaking. Don't mind me," he chuckled, licking on his ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty20/06/11, 12:47 pm

"Ah c'mon Shawn. You're not that old." Zack argued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty21/06/11, 01:29 am

"I'm old enough," he laughed. "But your constant complimenting has got me wondering if you're some secret Shawn fanboy. You're not sweet on me are ya Zacky?" he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty22/06/11, 09:23 pm

"I've been a fan of yours since I was a kid. Does that count?" Zack laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty23/06/11, 03:11 pm

Shawn laughed. "You'll be surprised at how many people are secretly...or not so secretly sweet on me. I was just checking. Of all the rookies sweet on me, you're actually the sweetest." He waved it off. "But it's moot point."

Shawn waved at another fan who recognized him promising to pose for a picture later. "Say why aren't you somewhere spending time with a girlfriend anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty23/06/11, 07:03 pm

"I surprisingly don't have one bro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty24/06/11, 03:16 pm

"Wow," Shawn said, clearly surprised since most young people entered the WWE to meet women. "Not even a girlfriend on the side? A friend with benefits?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty24/06/11, 03:25 pm

"Nope, though I do have a webshow." Zack smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 02:50 pm

"Yes, because a webshow's gonna fill that empty void in your life," he teased. "Geez. But I hear your show's really good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One More Moment   One More Moment - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 04:08 pm

"Yeah it is, over 100 thousand views a week."
Back to top Go down

One More Moment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next