Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 10:01 pm

"Im not good with words sso just hold on." Belle took a deep breath. "I wanted more than to wake up with you this morning. To wake up and look at you and smile. Knowing I was suppose to be there." She blushed. "But I was scared."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 10:03 pm

"Don't be..." Kelly said softly. "I wanted more than sex, Belle... I like you. Yeah, I may have been confuse before... but I'm not anymore. I want you, Belle." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 10:05 pm

"Well I figured you wanted more than sex but it scared me. I like you too Kelly." She sighed. "But Im not perfect. I will fuck up." Belle stepped closer to Kelly
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 10:06 pm

"So will I..." Kelly chuckled. "We all will. But ya gotta give it a chance instead of running away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:00 pm

Belle nodded and kisses Kelly softly
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:01 pm

Kelly smiled and kissed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:04 pm

"So umm wanna go get some breakfast?" Belle asked nervously and looked down
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:19 pm

Kelly smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that." She said brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:20 pm

Belle smiled and led the way to a resturant in the hotel. They were led to the table and Belle sat down.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:26 pm

Kelly smiled at Belle. "So, tell me about yourself. We don't know much about each other since we're doing this backwards." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty29/05/11, 11:38 pm

Belle chuckled. "Well I grew up in Cameron with my brother Shannon and his friends the Hardys. I was always the one girl with them." She smiled small. "At on point guys wouldnt come near me thanks to them. But we were all good friends. They all decided to be wrestlers and I grew up doing the tech stuff. I even helped them when they did thier wrestling." Belle took a sip of her hot chocolate. "But yeah, grew up from there. Had some fun and did some stupid things. Now here I am."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty30/05/11, 11:48 am

Kelly smiled as she listened. "You, you look like Shannon. I have an older brother, and he scared off the boys too. I did gymnastics first, then got into wrestling at around 20. My brother works on Wall Street... we have two completely different lives." She chuckled. "I grew up in Florida, and I live in Miami. And I guess... here I am." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty30/05/11, 02:50 pm

"You and your brother close?" Belle asked as the food arrived and she started to eat
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kelly

Kelly Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty30/05/11, 02:51 pm

Kelly nodded. "Yeah, we are pretty close. But we don't see each other as much wince I travel a lot." She said before she started eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty30/05/11, 05:57 pm

Belle nodded. They all knew what the traveling schedual was like. But if she could feel the energy of the crowd every night like last night it was worth it to Belle. "I know how you feel. Shannon and my scheduals rarely coinside."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kelly

Kelly Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty31/05/11, 08:02 pm

Kelly nodded. "Yeah. And it makes it that much more special when you see them." She smiled before going back to eating her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty31/05/11, 08:09 pm

Belle laughed lightly "Please, me and Shanny fight after a day together. I remember mom used to beg us to seperate then we would spend too much time apart and she would make us spend time together." She shook her head remembering as she drank her Hot Chocolate. Belle hated coffee
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kelly

Kelly Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 11:47 am

Kelly chuckled. "Me and my brother fight but we always make up. Better to make up than be one of those siblings that never talk or speak to each other. We were never like that." She said, stirring her tea. Kelly hated coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty11/06/11, 01:38 pm

Belle smiled and reached her hand across to hold Kellys loosley in her hand. "Tell me about it. Shanny and I could fight for days but he is my brother so we always make up."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kelly

Kelly Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty24/06/11, 05:04 pm

Kelly chuckled a nodded,squeezing Belle's hand. When they finished, Kelly glanced at the time. "Well, our flight is in an hour. We should go pack and get going." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)   Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly) - Page 3 Empty26/06/11, 01:09 pm

Still holding Kelly's hand she led them to the elevator then to thier room. "I hate unpacking then repacking." Smiling she got out her suitcase and placed it on the bed
Back to top Go down

Thrown Together(For Kelly Kelly)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: