Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nervous wreck (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty12/07/11, 06:26 am

"Well it wouldn't hurt to have a few more people knowing I exist, it does get quite boring at times," Casey replied. "Of course I don't mind, it gives me something to do. I have friends, just not many around here so there's no need for extra and I'm sure you guys will make it, you don't censor every little thing like we do..." He said smiling shyly.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty14/07/11, 02:58 pm

Bobby shook his head. "James and I have talked about leaving for the WWE loads of times. We could probably make it in the 'E since so many folks already know who we are and whatnot. Thing is, I ain't interested in doing singles right now and the WWE don't do well with tag teams."

Bobby sighed. "Ain't nothing the same over at my neck of the woods. We're just...I can't even explain it. The guys still feel like family but some of the new additions...eh, not so much."

He smiled. "I'll see ya around Case. Expect a call later in the week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty17/07/11, 06:47 am

"It would be nice to have a proper friend at work but, like you said, we aren't the best place for tag teams unfortunately," Casey said, agreeing with Bobby; then jokingly added "I'd say the same for some of the newer guys where I work but I'm still one of them."

He yawned, suddenly tired and ran a hand through his hair as he smiled back at Bobby. "Great, I'll be heading home after tomorrow's show, so we probably wont run into each other again around here."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty06/08/11, 08:38 am

Bobby nodded. "Get you some rest alright? I'll give ya a call in a week or so." With a smile and a wink, Bobby left the mall with James for a night of bullshit schmoozing he could seriously do without.

The week flew by quickly. Bobby had a relatively short working week over at Impact with James doing most of the work so Bobby could continue healing up after a nasty shoulder injury. By the week's end Bobby found himself thinking of the blonde man Casey and wondered if he would be in town to catch a show. Only one way to find out...

Bobby grabbed his phone dialing up the kid. This would be a good week for the kid to come to a show. Bobby was healed enough to do some light wrestling as they readied for their next pay per view. Not that he was trying to impress the kid, but he'd spent so much time bragging about how good he and James are that he wanted to prove he wasn't just blowing hot air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty07/08/11, 02:09 am

Casey nodded and watched as Bobby left with James, before leaving and heading back to where he was staying.

The next week felt quite slow to Casey, who was constantly travelling across the states with Smackdown, being left with nothing to do when he wasn't needed and he was tired, despite having tried to catch up on lost sleep.

He'd just gotten home, dropping his bag on the floor before collapsing on his couch, when his phone rang.
Casey had been so busy travelling he'd almost forgotten he was waitng for a call, though during his almost sleepless nights his mind had ocassionally drifted towards Bobby.
Yawning, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He said, trying not to sound as tired as he felt. "Casey speaking.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty09/08/11, 06:20 pm

Bobby chuckled. "Yer soundin' like ya just walked in the door...or just woke up. I'm sorry kid. This is Bobby. Just was wonderin' if ya was still interested in seeing a show. I ain't really medically cleared yet but fuck I'm wrestling anyway, especially come Sunday. I ain't ready to give up my belts to those Mexican American punks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty09/08/11, 08:00 pm

"Yeah, I just got home, but I'll live." Casey said, smiling when Bobby said who was calling. "Of course I still am...is that such a good idea though? You don't want to get hurt even more now." He replied, sounding slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty14/08/11, 09:08 pm

Bobby chuckled. "Hey man, I'm a tough guy. Besides should James and I do decide to jump ship and come on over to your neck of the woods, it'll be a lot worse than this. The traveling alone is enough to wear your body out and hey, I'm sorry for interrupting you. You go on and get some rest. I was just gonna invite you out for either Tuesday or Wednesday. We have a PPV Sunday, but ya know, should someone see you hanging out back with me, it might cause you issues. But a regular TNA taping shouldn't harm none. What day sounds better to you Case?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty15/08/11, 01:46 am

"I wouldn't really recommend coming here if you like being at home. Though you'd probably actually be able to make friends here," Casey said, choosing not to add 'unlike me' on the end. "But anyway, Tuesday's probably better, because Thursday morning I'll be heading off to the airport once again." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty15/08/11, 09:49 am

"Okay then Tuesday it is. James'll probably be the one to pick you up. I figure since I'm the one dragging you to a TNA show may as well pick you up for your trouble," he said with a chuckle. "Friends...well long as I got James I won't worry about making new friends. If they like us then cool, but if not, life goes on. Obviously if they aren't trying to get to know folk like us Case then they're missing out. That includes you."

Bobby gave Casey directions to the Impact zone just in case James got stupid though he doubted it. James still had it in his head to play match maker and not that he didn't find the man incredibly attractive, he himself doubted very seriously the kid was interested or that he would have time to start getting involved due to his job and traveling all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty15/08/11, 08:27 pm

"Okay then, I take he doesn't get a say in this?" Casey guessed, laughing.
"It would be nice to have just one person to talk to at work though. The closest I have to friends here is my ex, who's not even on the same show as me...and usually refuses to talk to me...and my cousin, who I don't get along with." Casey explained, sighing.

As Bobby gave him the directions, Casey yawned and ran a hand through his blond hair before deciding to write the directions down, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty17/08/11, 10:06 am

"I'm sorry to hear that Case. Maybe it's best you and your ex are on different shows. That way he can't leer at you every time he sees a nice guy tryin' ter get ta know ya," he chuckled. "You keep your head up. Everybody needs friends, but friends don't always help ya get to the top. It's the loneliness that often motivates us to become great. The rest, well, with a little prayer a good thing will be given to those who deserve it. Or at least Shawn thinks so. His bible study lessons are good. You take care Case. See ya in two days."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty17/08/11, 06:16 pm

Casey sighed "Yeah it probably is better, I've just never really been one to deal with lonliness very well though. I like having people to talk to, only my shyness obviously isn't helping that at all." He said, smiling slightly, feeling a little better about the problem that he'd talked about it. "Thanks Bobby, you take care too. See you."

Once he'd ended the call, Casey suddenly realised just how tired he was. He meant to get up and go to bed, but he ended up falling asleep where he was on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty19/08/11, 03:03 pm

Bobby went to bed shortly after getting off the phone with Case. He too was exhausted from training all day trying to figure out how much of a pounding his recently healed arm could take. He woke up the next morning and did the same- trained in the early morning until about ten, stopping to get a shower and breakfast. He went back to bed and did not wake up until he heard James stumbling in the house to his room with somebody.

Bobby scowled. He hated being woken up by James and his lover, but he knew he would probably feel less annoyed if he had a lover to annoy James with. Speaking of lovers, his mind wondered back to Casey and couldn't help but ponder why someone would leave him. The kid seemed nice enough and like he didn't have much of a mean streak in him at all. Bobby chuckled. It wasn't his business so he probably shouldn't have been musing over it. He shook the thoughts of Case and spent the rest of the day icing sore joints and making ready for Impact tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty19/08/11, 07:38 pm

Casey didn't wake until late the next morning, glad to have finally had a whole night's sleep. He almost forgot he was on the couch and almost fell when he rolled over. Still half asleep, he got up and had breakfast before showering and unpacking and washing his things.

While his clothes he'd unpacked from his bag were in the wash, Casey sat down on the couch with a coffee and put on a movie. Instead of actually paying attention to it though, Casey's mind wandered as he thought about how he was glad to have Bobby as a friend, even if he didn't get to see him at work.
He still felt lonely though, it just wasn't the same as having someone warm beside him when he woke up, like he had had for so long, until recently.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty23/08/11, 02:22 pm

The day passed quickly and the next thing Bobby knew he was on his way to the Impact zone. He'd called James no less than five times reminding him to pick up Casey and hoped to God James wouldn't forget or be late.

James was purposely ignoring Bobby's phone calls because his partner ought to have more faith in him. He actually arrived to Casey's house on time knocking on the door with a beer in hand. He had the ticket in his back pocket and was kind of glad Bobby was bringing a friend along. It was an excuse to show off not to mention maybe Bobby would leave the Impact zone feeling less grumpy than usual since he had a potential sleeping partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty23/08/11, 07:49 pm

Casey was already ready, sitting and waiting in his lounge room when James arrived. He'd been relaxing on the couch, having gotten very little sleep the night before and was hoping he didn't look as tired as he felt. He jumped at the sudden noise of someone knocking on the door of his otherwise silent house. He slowly got up off the couch and went to open the door.

The first thing Casey noticed was that James had a beer in his hand.

"Um...Hi. You didn't drink before driving out here, did you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at James.
Back to top Go down
James Storm

James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty25/08/11, 02:11 pm

James quirked his brow. "And if I did? Looky here son. This is the south where everybody drinks and drives and be merry. Did I drink enough to impair my driving? Eh...no. I just popped the top on this thing about a minute ago now lock up. We gotta git goin' and stop looking so dame nervous. You're goin' to the Impact zone where most likely you'll be hit on, harassed, cursed at and Lord only knows what else, but that's how it goes. We ain't the WWE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty25/08/11, 07:46 pm

Casey frowned, definitely not impressed by Bobby's friend. "So now you're telling me what to do? Really? You've never had a proper conversation with me." He never liked being told what to do, especially not by people who barely know him and especially not when he was tired.

Casey shook his head before locking up, giving James a not too pleasant look when he was done.
Back to top Go down
James Storm

James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty27/08/11, 01:46 pm

"Seriously kid, you have got to lighten up. You think I'm bad? Bobby ain't that much better'n'me. In fact he's much worse. He just comes off as nice cause he's been sittin' around feelin' sorreh for himself bein' injured and all. Ain't nobody tellin' you what to do and you don't have to come to the show just like he didn't have to get you a ticket and I sure as hell didn't have to come pick you up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty27/08/11, 08:52 pm

Casey sighed, running a hand through his hair "Sorry...I'm just tired, I shouldn't be taking it out on you." Casey apologised. "I know you didn't have to come and get me, you could have just convieniently 'forgotten' but you didn't and I appreciate it." He added, looking at the ground nervously.
Back to top Go down
James Storm

James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty01/09/11, 02:52 pm

James shook his head. This kid had absolutely no backbone but he was Bobby's to deal with and no his own otherwise he'd be finding ways to light a fire underneath this kid. No one should be THAT intimidated.

They soon arrived at the Impact zone. People were filing into the studio as they pulled up. James led Casey through the back entrance which lead straight to the locker rooms. "Alright kid. I'll go look for Bobbeh. Try not to get killed," he joked before walking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty01/09/11, 08:57 pm

Casey didn't say anything else as they travelled to the Impact zone, just stared out the window.

After following James in, he wasn't entirely happy about being left on his own.
"I'm not stupid enough to piss off the guys around here..." Casey told James, rolling his eyes as the man walked off.
Sighing Casey leaned against a wall as he waited, ignoring the looks some people gave him as they passed.
Back to top Go down
Robert Roode

Robert Roode

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty06/09/11, 12:16 pm

Bobby was in Eric Bischoff's office giving him a mouthful. The man did not think he was medically cleared to compete and was letting Bobby know that he would not be allowed to compete for the tag team belts, which absolutely sucked. "You can't do this to me Eric.How man other fucking people around here wrestled without being medically cleared? It's shit like this that makes one consider crossing the line elsewhere if you get my drift."

"Oh I do get your drift Mr. Bobby Roode, but let me tell you something," Eric smirked. "There's no guarantee Vince McMahon will sign you. That old fool hasn't been in touch with the real world since 2002. Until his big nosed son-n-law takes over I'd say the chances of you getting a job over there are slim-to-none. Now get out of my office."

Bobby stormed out of Eric's office slamming the door. James would flip shit later when he found out he would have to find a partner for the pay per view but tonight he was wrestling, like it or not. He stormed up the hall almost bumping into someone. "Oh. Damn I'm sorry--Casey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nervous wreck (open)   Nervous wreck (open) - Page 3 Empty06/09/11, 09:57 pm

After waiting what felt like an hour, though it probably wasn't even twenty minutes, Casey had gotten bored of waiting, figuring James hadn't even gone to find Bobby. He assumed the man was off somewhere, probably drinking.
Casey shrugged his shoulders, figuring it wouldn't hurt to take a look around.

The way he'd headed was fairly quiet and Casey jumped slightly as a door suddenly slammed. He'd just turned a corner when someone almost walked into him, Casey only just moving out of the way in time. After all the times it had happened, he wasn't surprised when he realised it was Bobby.

"Oh, hey Bobby," Casey said, smiling slightly. "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Nervous wreck (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3