Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Child (for JJ)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 07:34 pm

"Nolee, honey- come on girl. Come on out an' at least let us see it. Ya'll don't want to miss your prom do ya? It can't be that bad. I bet ya look real pretty. An' ya'll will stand out in that dress as opposed to bein' one of those over poofed sparkly 80's throwback nightmares! Ya know your uncle Jeff knows style. So come on out an' let me see it."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty25/06/11, 07:43 pm

Nolee opened the door a little and stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair wasn't done yet and she had yet to finish putting on her makeup. "See! This thing looks horrible on me! I look horrible!"

Jerry sighed, running a hand over his neck. "Nolee you don't look horrible. You look fine!"

Nolee stomped her foot like a child, "No! My arm and chest fat is hanging out and I just look, ugh!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty19/07/11, 10:26 pm

"Ya'll do NOT have arm an' chest fat. You're bein' silly. Ya look beautiful an' you're gonna really knock im' dead tonight. For one thing, ya won't be in a big poofy dress like everyone else. I bet all those girls are gonna be jealous." He nodded.

"Girl, ya'll didn't even do your hair right. Let me see." He said and stepped behind her. "I'll fix it up, alright? Ya can't make a judgement without seein' all the elements together. An' where is your make up? Ooooh girl! You're so behind on this- There is no more time to hem an' haw!"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty19/07/11, 10:37 pm

Nolee rolled her eyes, "I do to have arm and chest fat! My hair looks horrible because I can't fix it up. I'm out of, like, everything for my makeup." She sighed, smiling a bit as Jeff was all ready to help do her makeup and hair. He definitly wasn't her father, that was for sure.

"And no, the girls aren't going to be jealous. Mariana Thomas, the head of the cheer squad, got a Vera Wang dress!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty21/07/11, 03:40 pm

"Oh well then screw her. Everyone'll know that dress is too good for her anyway." Jeff said as he picked up a few brushes, bobby pins, and a few other things and began to do her hair. He played up Nolee's natural curls, pinning some of them back with decorative picks. When he was satisfied with that, he started on her make up. Finished and pleased with himself he stood back.

"Alright then girl, look at yourself. What do ya'll think?"

(I know the color is wrong, but that's how he styled Nolee's hair: http://www.lady8844.com/h003/h66/img200812291334033.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty21/07/11, 03:46 pm

Nolee smiled and hugged Jeff, "Oh thanks Uncle J!" there was a knock on the door and Nolee rushed to it and opened it to see her date. She looked behind me, hoping that Jeff and Jerry weren't paying attention. "I'm leaving guys," she called behind her.

"Oh no you're not, you're going to let us meet the lucky guy who gets to take you to prom," Jerry smirked crossing his arms over his chest. "Jeff and I still gotta explain the rules to him."

Nolee rolled her eyes and opened the door so that her date could enter, "Daddy, Uncle Jeffro this is Rodney."
Back to top Go down
Jeff Jarrett

Jeff Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty14/08/11, 03:36 pm

"Hey Rodney." Jeff said slowly, as he appraised the young man in front of him. He seemed alright, so he gave a nod. "Alright kiddos, here's the deal. Back before midnight, don't drive too fast, no booze, no drugs, no tactical weapon smuggling operations and most of all... Have fun." He gave a nod and looked to Jerry. "I didn't forget anythin' did I?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child (for JJ)   Just A Child (for JJ) - Page 2 Empty14/08/11, 03:46 pm

Nolee smiled as Rodney wrapped an arm around her, "No I don't think that you missed anything Uncle Jeff. We'll just be-"

"Oh yes you did Jeff, you missed a big one." Jerry crossed his arms over his chest, "No sex."

Nolee rolled her eyes, "Daddy!"

"Don't worry Mr. Lawler," Rodney smiled, nodding his head, "I'm not going to try to have sex with her."

Nolee sighed, "And with that, we're leaving." She led Rodney outside to his truck, "Ignore dad and Uncle Jeff."

Rodney smirked, "Don't worry, I plan on it."
Back to top Go down

Just A Child (for JJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: