Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Game of Pool (fic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

A Game of Pool (fic) Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Pool (fic)   A Game of Pool (fic) Empty08/05/11, 07:53 pm

Title: A Game of Pool
Pairing: Jeff Jarrett/Kurt Angle
Characters: Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, a sleepy bartender
Mentions of: N/A
Rated: Rated Light M to heavy T for sexual themes
Disc: Not my men, I don’t make any claims on anyone’s sexuality. It’s all for fun
Summary: Kurt can’t get any sleep, haunted by dreams he doesn’t quite understand.
Genre: General
-
Kurt ran his hands over his head, sighing softly in frustration. Every night the same dream kept him waking up in a hot sweat, keeping him from getting the full amount of sleep he so desperately wanted. It always started the same way. He entered a bar, thick with smoke and the aroma of stale beer. The wood was dark, showing its age. The music was there, but he wasn’t sure of what it was; it wasn’t his concern. His concern was on the man methodically playing a game of billiards. Like always, Kurt didn’t make his way over right away, preferring to sit at the bar and watch the other man play for a bit.

The blonde man was none other than Jeff Jarrett, one man who never seemed to fully leave his thoughts. As he sipped on his drink, he kept watching the other man play. Jarrett’s blue eyes were focused on the game which was fine for Kurt. He watched Jeff bend his body, strut around the table, licking his lips every so often in concentration. He gulped down his drink a little quicker, gazing at the way Jeff’s jeans strained and pulled at his lower body. Once the blonde moved around the table to make his last shot he looked up in time to catch Kurt’s eyes. Their eyes met and locked for a few brief seconds before he sank in last remaining ball. He stood back up holding his pool cue nimbly between his fingers, beckoning to Kurt with his free hand.

Kurt left his empty glass on the smooth surface of the bar as he slowly made his way over to the table. He kept his eyes locked on Jeff’s the entire time, colliding with the table. He flushed slightly but reached out to grab Jeff’s shirt collar. Jeff put his hand on Kurt’s arm, a smirk pulling at his lips. He didn’t push his arm away, giving in to the slight tug Kurt gave.

Jeff got up on the table, leaning over enough to kiss Kurt. He put his hands on the sides of his face, stroking the smooth skin of his cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. He welcomed Kurt’s tongue, eagerly opening his mouth for him. Kurt crawled up on the table with him, pushing the other man down on the soft green felt. Jeff gave him no resistance, eagerly watching as Kurt tore open his button down shirt sending the small plastic buttons flying off into the darkness of the bar. The smaller man licked his lips, leaning back on his elbows as he spread his shapely legs for him, anchoring himself by putting his heels on the sides of the table.

Kurt’s warm hand moved exploring around Jeff’s bare chest and abdomen, committing the firm muscles and soft ridges to memory. He moved around enough to place his knee between Jeff’s spread legs, rubbing mercilessly against his groin. Jeff gasped, moving against him. He shut his eyes, letting the back of his head hit the felt of the pool table.

“Oh Kurt!”

That’s where he woke up, flustered and embarrassed. The Jarrett in his dream was so willing, wanting to do whatever he desired. The real Jarrett would probably punch him in the face. He wasn’t even sure of where this was coming from; Jeff was an attractive man but he hadn’t noticed him more than anything but coworker for so long. He was never with a man before either, yet all of a sudden every night he was dreaming of having his way with a man on a pool table? Shaking his head, he slowly made his way to the shower.

-

Jeff glanced up as he saw Kurt come into the hotel bar. He sat his cue down on the table, waving to the other man. “Kurt! Hey!”

Kurt startled, looking at Jeff standing beside the pool table. It was so specific to his fantasy, his mouth went bone dry. He gave a shaky wave.

“Well come on over, don’t be shy! It’s 2 am and besides ole’ Mike asleep behind the bar I’m a little lonely. Could use a friend right now, otherwise I wouldn’t be up playin’ billiards at this hour.”

He glanced over at the ancient man behind the bar, giving the music a run for its money as he snored away. Kurt slowly made his way over, his legs feeling like they weighed a thousand pounds each. “Uh, Jeff- hey. I didn’t know you liked pool.”

“Oh yeah, always did. Played it a ton back when I was a teenager. Wasn’t much to do when you were seventeen other than get into trouble or hang ‘round watching the older guys play in the halls hopin’ their skills would rub off on you.” Jeff mused. Kurt let his eyes travel downward, looking at the custom pool cue with the ornate engraving of DOUBLE J on the sides of it as painted herd of horses ran the length of it.

“I take it you must be pretty good.”

“I like to think so.” Jeff snickered and cocked his head gently. He went over to the other man, putting a hand on his shoulder. “Kurt… you look pretty tired. Is something the matter? You’re not the kind of guy who doesn’t sleep normally. You feelin’ okay?”

“Yes-no. No. I’m not okay. I can’t sleep right; I can’t get a good night in. I’m not one of those guys who can operate on no sleep at all.” Kurt looked at him tiredly and sighed. “I guess I… have things on my mind.”

Jeff frowned at him, patting his shoulder. “I guess so, Kurt. Maybe I could wear ya out or somthin’.”

Kurt swallowed, his throat suddenly painfully dry. “Ah… how would you do that then?” His eyes scanned his face for any signs of malice, but found only mild concern etched over his face.

“Want a kiss goodnight?”

“NO.”

Jeff snickered and shook his head. “I was jus’ jokin’ Kurt. Grab a cue and we’ll rack em’ up. I know you don’t swing that way.”

Kurt shook the thought from his mind remembering well what Jeff’s lips tasted like in his dream. No way could the real thing be better than something that he constantly dreamed about. He went over to grab his cue, watching as Jeff bent over the table to collect some of the billiard balls trapped in the pockets. The material of the denim hugged the curves of Jeff’s ass, showing off what he had. It was a nice ass, regardless of who was connected to it. “Damn.”

“Problem?”

Kurt pressed himself into the table and shook his head. Jeff stood up straight looking at him oddly. The blonde walked over, pressing his wrist to his forehead.

“You’re all flushed, Kurt. You sure you’re feelin’ okay?”

Kurt removed Jeff’s hands from his head. “Yeah. Fine. Just… part of not sleeping I guess.” Jeff’s hands and wrists felt cool in his hot hands. They were smaller than his own. Everything about Jeff was physically smaller and rounder than him. Despite being nearly the same height, Jeff’s shoulders weren’t quite as broad. His body wasn’t quiet as muscular. However, what he lacked in physical size he made up in charms. Jeff’s legs, the same sexy pair that eagerly parted themselves in every one of his elicit fantasies were nowhere near defined in the way his were, but the thought of them being anything but the curvy yet deceptively powerful limbs that they were was a travesty. He knew how strong Jeff’s legs were from being in the ring with him. In his fantasies they were always locked in a vice like grip around his waist, digging his heels into Kurt as if spurring him on to go faster. His flush darkened at the thought.

“Geez, ya keep turnin’ redder there, Kurt. Here.” The blonde left his side for a moment, returning with a chair. “Come on, sit. Take a load off. I’ll play, an’ we’ll talk. Sound good?”

“Yeah, talk. Talk is good. I like talking.” Kurt nodded and quickly sat down in the chair, looking to Jeff as he continued his game with his invisible opponent. Jeff was graceful when he played. He moved around the pool table slowly, methodically, jutting his hip out here and there depending on the play he was attempting to make. It was an unintentional show; Jeff’s charms were always in view. His hips, his legs, his ass- teasing him from under the tight material of the old denim jeans he had on.

“So talk then, Kurt.”

“I can’t.”

“Well why the hell not? Cat got your tongue?”

Kurt shook his head. “I’m distracted currently.” He bristled slightly as Jeff walked by him, his hip brushing against Kurt’s shoulder. He turned a little, catching Jeff as he bent over the table slowly. The blonde lingered that way for a few moments, shifting from leg to leg in movements Kurt was beginning to guess had little to do with making a successful shot. Did Jeff want him to look?

“By what exactly?”

Those three words dug into him. He shut his eyes, forcing the answer he wanted to say back down to the pit of his stomach. “Eh, it’s complicated.” He swallowed hard. He watched Jeff as he shifted and swayed, struggling a little with the cue. “Is there something the matter, Jeff?”

“Mmph. I’m tired. I’m havin’ a problem makin’ this shot from this angle. Care to give me a hand?” Jeff glanced over his shoulder at him, giving him an inviting look with those endless blue eyes.

Kurt got to his feet, feeling like they weighed far more than they should. He got behind Jeff, keeping a somewhat of a respectable distance away from him. Hell, they were closer in the ring, but for whatever reason, it hardly seemed appropriate to be that close to Jeff now even though he could feel the heat coming off of him and smell the light aroma of his cologne. Jeff seemed to be growing impatient with him, and with a gulp he stepped closer. Their bodies collided as his fumbling hands went to join Jeff’s on the cue. His face was so close to Kurt’s, he could rub cheeks with him if he wanted, but didn’t dare do. He swallowed hard staring at the graceful line going down the middle of the back of Jeff’s neck. He wanted to run a finger down it, to see if the other man would jump. Would he shiver? He settled for doing neither of those but it still didn’t help his concentration any.

“Kurt? Hello, Kurt? Calling Captain Kurt! Are you going to help me or just stand there?” He shifted against Kurt, rubbing his body against him. Kurt couldn’t tell if it was intentional or not. At this point he didn’t care. His head swam, his body heated up fast. Slowly he took his other arm that he had awkwardly placed on the edge of the table around Jeff’s waist.

Jeff stiffened a little, but he didn’t say anything. He took his hand off the cue, setting it down on top of Kurt’s strong hand. The hand on his stomach didn’t move. He wondered briefly what the problem was, moving a little to look at the side of Kurt’s face. He looked conflicted, biting and chewing on his lip. Jeff leaned in, pressing his lips to Kurt’s strong neck in a firm kiss. Kurt didn’t move anything, save for his hand. He let it drift up Jeff’s body, around his naval, up the middle. Jeff directed his hand underneath his shirt, his breath hitching briefly in his throat when he felt Kurt’s rough hand exploring his abdomen, flesh to flesh.

Jeff turned around, Kurt’s hands adjusting to plant firmly on his back. He fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, letting it hang open once he was done. He watched as Kurt’s eyes drifted down his exposed flesh, eyeing the soft skin for the first time out of the ring. Kurt brought his mouth down on Jeff’s neck, placing kiss after kiss over his neck and collarbone. Jeff tilted his head to the side, enjoying the attention from Kurt’s mouth and hands as they roamed all over him. Suddenly it all stopped. Kurt pulled away from him, looking visibly shaken. “Kurt- what why? Why in the blue blazes would ya stop?!” He asked in a strained voice looking at him with wide open eyes.

Kurt shook his head. “I am so sorry Jeff, I’m so sorry.” He repeated and stepped backward, colliding with one of the tables. He straightened out the chair he nearly knocked over, quickly exiting the bar before he could make a further fool out of himself. Kissing Jeff like that in the middle of a bar? Empty as it was, and as good as it felt, it shouldn’t have happened. Jeff was a man. Kurt was a man. For as long as he could remember he wasn’t interested in fooling around with another member of his gender, up until all those damn dreams started making him question everything he once knew. It wouldn’t be right to indulge himself and use Jeff to finally quell his curiosity.

-

Jeff sat against the pool table, shirt still open, mouth still hanging in shock. He ran a hand down his face, letting out a slow, frustrated sigh. Kurt rejected him. He fought the attraction, the pull, the desire- he won. He quickly buttoned up his shirt, reaching over to take a drink of his whisky. Kurt was a worthy foe; he knew that from day one. But regardless of Kurt’s inner strength, he was going to win. Cracks in the mighty armor began to show today. Kurt was still a man, after all. Men have needs. They have curiosity. Jeff was certain he peeked both of those today. Still, he wound up alone, tracing a finger down his neck. He felt the lingering warmth of Kurt’s lips, and he sighed. “Damn you Kurt Angle.” He muttered. “Damn your strength.” He picked his cue from off the table, staring at the door the other man left out of. He gripped the thin cue in his hand, letting out a frustrated sigh. But you will be mine. Because hell, I’m tired of never gettin’ what I want- of puttin’ my desires on the shelf seein’ as how it was the right thing to do. Well, Jeff
Jarrett is tired of doin’ the right thing. Kurt Angle, you are mine. You will always be mine. Tonight, when you’re lyin’ in bed, cursin’ yourself for not givin’ in an’ thinkin’ a me, maybe you’ll realize this .

With a determined smirk, and the sound of the bar doors slamming shut in his wake, Jeff went back to his room. It’s like the song says- I put a spell on you, because your mine. Oh, you’re mine Kurt honey. You’ll see soon enough that when Double J comes to hunt, he always gets what he wants.

FIN.

Back to top Go down

A Game of Pool (fic)
Page 1 of 1