Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitchy girl seeks mate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen

Karen

Bitchy girl seeks mate Empty
PostSubject: Bitchy girl seeks mate   Bitchy girl seeks mate Empty08/05/11, 07:25 pm

So I've got this Karen muse.

Who desperately needs someone to bark at/order around/love.

Karen's hard to deal with, but she's steadfast, loyal, and protective of her mate/significant other. It's just not easy to win her over which makes for a more compelling thread.

...Plus she's pretty kinky. And is an ex stripper. Likes burgers.

Since this isn't a femslash board ( Sad ) No females then.

APPLY IF INTERESTED.
Back to top Go down
Mark Calloway

Mark Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Bitchy girl seeks mate   Bitchy girl seeks mate Empty10/05/11, 12:23 pm

Heh. Heeheheheheheheh. Does Karen want a taste of the deadman?

I'd play him as Mark Calaway, which means a pretty reserved, strong guy. I don't know if they can click, but we can try right? XD
Back to top Go down
Owen Hart

Owen Hart

PostSubject: Re: Bitchy girl seeks mate   Bitchy girl seeks mate Empty31/05/11, 02:38 am

Bret Hart. Younger, arrogant, sex god, wrestling perfection, Bret Hart. Why? Because I'd love for Karen to put him in his place. Lol. I know the time frame wouldn't work, but we could make it AU. Actually....I haven't done AU for a while so that for me at least would be pretty fun. Whaddya think Karen?
Back to top Go down

Bitchy girl seeks mate
Page 1 of 1