Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where The Party At

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty09/05/11, 08:14 pm

Carter smirked, doing the princely bow he had practiced due to his love of the theater. That was one thing he and his sister had in common. "They call me Prince Charming but yeh can call me Carter."

Nolee smiled, "Well are you having a good time? I have Rockband set up downstairs if anyone wants to play it. And we have an airhockey and a pool table downstairs too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty09/05/11, 08:18 pm

Belle let him lead her and bit her lip. She couldnt hear the music much so she waited for Alex to set the pace.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty09/05/11, 08:24 pm

John smirked, dancing even dirtier with his lover. "Bet'cha wanna fuck me, huh? Right here, right now?" He purred in Randy's ear.

Adam smiled. "C'mon, baby! You haven't even started." He said, pressing another shot to Jay's lips, tipping it back so Jay took the drink.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty09/05/11, 08:35 pm

Jay swallowed before Adam handed him another one.

Alex smiled at Belle as he started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty09/05/11, 08:39 pm

"I bet you want me to fuck you right here," Randy replied, whispering hotly in his ear, pressing against his groin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan smirked. "Well, it's sure nice to meet ya, Carter," he taunted. "Where do ya go to school? I haven't seen you around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace smiled. "I love Rockband!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty09/05/11, 09:09 pm

Carter smirked, "I graduated two years ago. I go to college down in Nashville now."

Nolee smiled, "So do I! I prefer the singing but I can play guitar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 04:12 pm

She smiled as she danced with Alex. Usually she didn't come to parties but was happy she came to this one. Her brother always said it was time for her to have fun and dancing with Alex she was
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 05:05 pm

John smirked and nodded. "You bet right." He purred. "But I really don't think I'm drunk enough..." He sighed innocently.

Adam smiled and handed Jay another... six drinks. Jay was so trashed, Adam could have made him blow him in public and Jay wouldn't even notice. 'C'mon Jay Jay, once more..." He smirked, handing Jay a glass of Bacardi.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 05:18 pm

Jay was really starting to feel buzzed as he took the drink Adam handed him "Ok Addy."
Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 06:56 pm

Randy scoffed. "Like you need to be drunk for me to fuck you," he said, rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan smiled. "Mm, out of high school. Just the way I like 'em," he purred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm amazing on drums," Jace said. He loved drumming. One of his passions, along with theater.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 07:46 pm

Carter smirked at Ryan, handing him a beer, "Yer a cocky one ain'tcha? How's a guy like yeh get to know my loser of a sister?"

Nolee smiled, "Well it sounds like if you and I were to play, we'd have the complete set!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 07:49 pm

Belle smiled back at Alex before leaning over to talk about the music. "Im gonna go get another drink. I forgot where I put mine." She hesitated. "Would you like to come with me?" She asked hoping he would say yes
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:00 pm

John glared at him. "Whatever. Why do you always gotta be such an ass?" He asked, looking away and downing a shot.

Adam smiled and handed Jay an entire bottle of JD. "Drink up, baby!"
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:10 pm

"Addy i think i've really had enough." Jay said softly his words almost slurring.
Alex smiled and nodded "Yeah sure."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:28 pm

Randy stepped back. "How am I being an ass?" he asked angrily, crossing his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't really know her. My brother there is in her theater class and told me about the party," Ryan replied, taking a large gulp of his beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace laughed lightly. "We would," he replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:35 pm

Carter smirked, "I was a theater kid myself. Starred in a lot of stuff, usually as the villain. I guess I got that kinda quality about myself..."

Nolee smiled, "So, I don't think I've seen you around the school before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:41 pm

Belle took Alex by the hand not thinking and led him off the dance floor. They passed by Randy Orton and John Hennigan, who looked like they were about to argue, and over to the drinks. She searched for a Twisted Tea finally finding one before looking at Alex again. Belle realized she was still holding his hand so she quickly let go. "What are you gonna get?" She asked as she opened the bottle
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:44 pm

John sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry, baby. I don't wanna fight." He whispered, softly pecking Randy's lips and wrapping his arms around Randy's neck.

"One more bottle, you can do it babes." Adam smile and popped the opening of the bottle into Jay's mouth, tipping the bottle gently so Jay got all of it.
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 08:53 pm

Jay finished the bottle before leaning against Adam.
Alex smiled and grabbed a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 09:03 pm

"A kiss isn't going to fix everything all the time, John. You know about my anger problems," Randy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I get that vibe. I bet you make one hell of a sexy victim," Ryan replied and shot him a dazzling smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've seen you here and there in theater but I've been focusing on my art more lately," Jace replied.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty10/05/11, 09:05 pm

Carter smirked, "I dunno. I ain't never been the victim. I'm more of the dominate type." he hoped that Ryan understood the sexuality of that last statement.

Nolee frowned, feeling guilty. "I still dont' remember seeing you." her face brightened, "But you're an artist?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 03:00 pm

"Your not very talkative are you Alex?" Belle asked as she sipped her drink and watched people. She didn't mind people not talking. Shanny always said she talked enough to hold a conversation on her own. But she was hoping Alex would talk back. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 07:13 pm

John pouted, looking up at Randy, his eyes big and glassy, his lips in an adorable pout. "I-I'm sorry I made you angry, baby..." He whispered, looking down.

Adam smiled. "Good, now get on the dance floor and put on a show for me."
Back to top Go down
MattieJay

MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 07:28 pm

Jay nodded and gave a sexy slightly drunken grin before going to the dance floor and moving in time with the music.

Alex smiled "No sometimes though you can't shut me up."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Where The Party At   Where The Party At - Page 2 Empty11/05/11, 07:31 pm

Randy sighed and pulled John into his arms. "I know. I'm sorry for getting so mad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan smirked. "Really? I like when people earn the dominant role," he said, his own statement being sexual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace smiled and nodded. "Yeah, drawing," he replied.
Back to top Go down

Where The Party At
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next