Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Figured You Out (for Randy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty
PostSubject: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 10:58 pm

For the first time in months, Nolee was happy. She had her old job with the WWE as a diva on Smackdown where she didn't have to worry about Micheal Cole and Jerry Lawler, she had her boyfriend Cody Rhodes who was changing back to the man he was everyday, and she had missed the draft by a hair so she didn't have to change shows.

However, as she stretched in her locker room something was troubling her. She had heard that Randy Orton had been looking around backstage for her for god only knows what.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 11:03 pm

Randy was walking backstage, trying to find Nolee. He found her locker room and barged in.
'Well, hello there, Nolee," he said with a smirk, emphasizing her name. He crossed his arms and leaned in the doorway, looking at her,
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2173331/PricelessxXxMizfitxXxLove
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 11:05 pm

Nolee almost jumped out of her skin when her door slammed open and when she saw it was Randy, she didn't calm down any. The man had always intimidated her, even when they were children and she was friends with Cody. "Jesus Christ Randy, don' you know how to knock!?" Nolee shouted, putting a hand over her heart and her accent slightly thick.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 11:19 pm

Randy made a face. "Knock? People actually do that? Whatever. That beside the point. So you think you're good enough for Cody, do ya?" he said, smirking again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 11:26 pm

Nolee nodded, "I love Cody. He's a very sweet boy. I've had a crush on him since we were children. And yes, down in the south people tend to knock before they enter a ladies room. What if I had been naked?!"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 11:34 pm

Randy smirked even more. "That would have been interesting," he said. "But back to Cody. Yeah. I dohnt think you're good enough for him."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty29/04/11, 11:39 pm

Nolee looked hurt, "You and Ted never did like me. Even when we were growing up I was the odd one out. Why aren't I good enough for him? I'm the one trying to talk him through that mask incident. What are you and Ted doing about it?"
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 12:22 am

"We're letting him deal with it his way. If you knew anything about him, you'd know that he needs to deal with it his way. We're always here for him whenever he needs us but we arent invasive. I think you need to leave Cody alone," Randy said. He hoped this would work.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 12:24 am

Nolee looked at her feet, "Randy...Randy I love him. I won't leave him. Nothing you could do would make me think otherwise." but the way she bit her lip and undressed him mentally said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 12:17 pm

Randy raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you undressing me with your eyes?" he asked, sounding smug. He was far too used to that look. He stepped inside the room and closed the door, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 12:43 pm

Nolee backed up, "I'm...I'm not undressing you with my eyes!" she turned beet red and backed up until she could feel her back hit her locker. "I don't know what you're thinking, Orton, but I swear to god if you lay one hand on me, you'll get to know first hand everything Jerry taught me about a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 02:06 pm

Randy just smirked again. He kept walking until their bodies were inches apart. "Look me in my eyes right now and tell me that you truthfully dont want me," he said, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 02:17 pm

Nolee bit her lip, trying to drown out everything that she was feeling at the moment. Randy was CERTAINLY handsome and just a tad on the bad boy side like she had always imagined her first real love would be. But she loved Cody, she really did. When they had been children, Randy had always been the one to start the making fun o her. "Randy...I'm with Cody..." she said, licking her lips and biting the lower one, "but if I didn't love him, I'd want you in a heartbeat..."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 02:36 pm

Randy smirked. "Are you sure you love Cody? Really, really sure?" he asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 02:37 pm

Nolee found it hard to speak with the Viper so close. "I...I do..." she mumbled, her eyes not leaving his.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 02:52 pm

"Why?" Randy asked, simply. He wanted to know why she loved him so he could judge how right for him she really was. Actually, he wanted to know so he could fuck up their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 02:55 pm

"When he's not trying to break Rey Mysterio into a thousand little pieces, Cody is so very sweet. He knows the real me, the me whose so afraid of getting hurt that I closed everyone out for years after my parents died. He's not afraid to tell me what he thinks, even if it's something I don't agree with," Nolee smiled, "when he holds me I feel the world in his arms and when he kisses me my heart shoots straight up to heaven."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 03:12 pm

Randy frowned. He didn't realize how strong she felt for Cody. But Randy had feelings for her... Ones that he wanted to explore. He didn't want to hurt her and he especially didn't want to hurt Cody. He had a dilemma on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 03:16 pm

Nolee looked at him, "If...if you had asked me before Cody did..." she shushed herself up. There was no way that Randy would want her. She was the nerdy little cowgirl who thought she could hang with the boys, she always had been to him.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 03:19 pm

"If I had asked you before Cody what?" Randy said. It wouldn't make a difference, but he wanted to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 03:27 pm

"I would have been your girlfriend in a heartbeat," she replied, walking past him and going to start packing her things into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 09:11 pm

Randy just stood there, thinking about what she just said. Then he turned around. "What if I asked you now?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 09:17 pm

Nolee looked back at him, "Look, I'm with Cody but...well...illicit love affairs in movies have always turned me on."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 09:18 pm

Randy blinked. "An affair? I dont know if I can do that to Cody," he said after thinking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Figured You Out (for Randy)   Figured You Out (for Randy) Empty30/04/11, 09:20 pm

Nolee blushed, "Well I can't break Cody's heart either. He's been left before by girls and this time...with how he feels about his looks Randy..."
Back to top Go down

Figured You Out (for Randy)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next