Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty
PostSubject: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:17 am

The first thing Nolee had noticed about being backstage on a show that she hadn't been on in nearly four years was the fact that everything had changed. There were new superstars that replaced the old faces she had befriended, people like CM Punk taking over for her friends like Chris Jericho. She hated it. But most of all what she hated was the fact that everyone knew who she was and still no one had told her anything but "Watch your back for Miz." She didn't really even know what the hell a "Miz" was but that had changed when she saw the main event between Cena and The Miz at Mania. She didn't know him personally but there was one thing she could say: Miz was cocky and she didn't like it.
Entering the locker room that she had been told was Jerry's for when he wasn't fighting, Nolee dropped her purse and sat on the couch. She had a while before the show was over and she talked to Jerry about what she needed to talk to him about. Might as well enjoy what time she could.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:25 am

Yes, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin was cocky, over confident and in your face about it. In his eyes were shined brighter than any other superstar and he could have anything he wanted. Tonight he was wanting to cause a little havoc, you see he did not like Jerry Lawler, the man bothered him to no end so what would he do to fix this? He was going to make Jerry lose his match with Michael Cole tonight. Why would he do this? How would it help him? It wouldn't, he was just being spiteful. Mike made his way to Jerry's locker room, peeking in for the old man but finding nothing but a beautiful girl sitting on his couch. It didn't take Mike long to decide just who this girl was, he had heard she would be around tonight and this was just perfect. Sure messing up a match would please him but....Destroying Jerry's sweet little adopted daughter would make everything else so much sweeter.

Mike stepped into the room causally. like he owned the place.
"Well hello cupcake. What are you doing in here?"
Mike was mean, but he was a gentleman, he would get into this girls head, pick around until he had her so against Lawler he wouldnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:30 am

Nolee's eyes burned with a fierce intensity as she saw Mike enter the room. She wasn't stupid. She had seen a close up of his face at Mania and knew that behind those perfect baby blue eyes, the boyish charm, and the confidence could lie a true monster. And after all, he was in Jerry's room at the moment. "I'm in here visiting my father. What are you doing in here Miz?" Nolee asked, standing up to stand her ground. Her eyes looked past him to see if Alex Riley was there and when he wasn't she assessed that if need be, she could fight him off.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:38 am

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Im so sorry! What's with all the hostility, did you ever think I was here simply to see Jerry about some business, saw you, and tried to be nice?" Nothing she said had been hostile but the way she said it, with the venom dripping in her words, he was ready for it. "Typical, Everyone classify's me as a rat before taking the time to get to know me."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:42 am

Nolee sighed, looking a bit ashamed of herself. "Sorry...I didn't think about that..." she looke back at him and sighed, "I don't mean to judge but from what I've seen fo you while you're in the ring and out of the ring you pretty much are a rat Miz. You and that wanna be Riley."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:49 am

Mike made sure not to smirk but he wanted to, yes this was working out just fine. He would have her in his pocket in under a month.
"Nah, you see, they are jealous because of how long it took them to get here and it didnt take me long at all and please, do not make fun of him when he isnt here to defend himself. He is a good man, has feelings." Alex really was a good man, but Mike was his bestfriend so he did the bad things too...
What could he say? Opposites attract.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:53 am

Nolee let out a sharp bark of a laugh, "You see, there's just one thing that doesn't compute with you not being a rat. You hurt Jerry. And I know dad pretty well, he's not the kind to get jealous. Plus you hurt John Cena. I don't know Cena that well but I know him well enough to know he's not the jealous type. Wanna try your lie again? Now, why don't you tell me what you're doing in here."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:56 am

Mike rolled his eyes at here, shaking his head.
"Come now, this is wrestling, people get hurt and just because Jerry is too old and brittle to keep up is not my problem. Cena just was not paying attention, he was too busy looking at fans. I am in here to see your.....daddy or whatever you call him. I need advice from someone so....wise..."
Mike wanted to scoff, the day Jerry Lawler gave him advice was the day a pig flew.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 04:59 am

Nolee's anger almost flared at the comment about Jerry being to old and brittle to keep up. "I call him father, dad, pops, daddy. You know, when a male figure either helped make it possible so you came into this world or took you in when you needed a family you tend to call him dad. And you should know that if the show is going on, hey, Jerry's not going to be in his room but at ringside doing his job."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 05:11 am

"Yeah but I figure he might come back early to see you here ya know? Plus doesn't he have to wrestle Cole tonight?" Mike smirked and leaned against the wall, he loved picking at people and this girl was so easy to anger.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 05:17 am

Nolee nodded, "That's right, he has to wrestle that dirt bag. Can't stand Micheal Cole. The things he said...about nana..." She tried not to tear up. She hated thinking about what Micheal Cole had said about her adoptive grandmother being disappointed with her adopted father as she looked down from heaven. She didn't let Mike see but brought a hand up to wipe away a few tears that were in her eyes.
"Anyways," she continued once she was positive that she wasn't going to break down in tears, "he told me to just wait back here until he got done with his match."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 05:35 am

"Ah well, you wont mind if I wait with you? Good didn't think so." Mike winked at her, his mind analyzing what he was going to do now. He knew what to say if he wanted to upset her but he wanted her to come to him...Like him...
"Michael makes me sick, I mean, who would ever come out and say something like that about a mans deceased mother? The dirtbag, that's low. I bet she was an amazing lady."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 05:42 am

Nolee looked at Mike and for the first time since the confrontation began, her eyes were soft and gentle. "Nana was an amazing woman. It was the first time in a while that I had actually watched wrestling when I heard Micheal say that about her. I wanted to kill him. He had no right."
She looked at him, her mind assessing what he was trying to do. Be it the fact that "The Miz" truly was awesome or that she hadn't had a real friend in a long time, Nolee replied, "I wouldn't have come here tonight if I didn't think dad needed me. He's...he's getting older and sometimes I think he shouldn't be doing this. You know, fighting guys half his age. But then he does something rememorable and I just forget all about it. It's been this way for years."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 05:47 am

Mike nodded, his eyes taking the girl in, her reactions and her words.
"I don't know Jerry good but he truly is someone who will forever be remembered in this business." Mike couldn't even recall his name half the time. "Michael is just trying to upset him, and he was wrong but that." Mike really hadn't liked that which was why he had been the one to give Jerry his condolences later that night. He was cocky and over confident but he had a heart and he did feel bad for the lose of someone loved even though there was very few people Mike loved.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 05:55 am

Nolee smiled, "Dad's a good man with a good head on his shoulders. He took me in when he didn't have to. See, when I was 8 my parents died in a car accident. Jerry was good friends with my biological father and he took me in. I'm glad to cause I didn't have any other family members to take me in. I would have grown up alone in an orphanage. Jerry taught me everything he knew. I didn't know you apologized that night. After Micheal said those things, I turned off Raw. It was a waste of my time."
She smiled, maybe she had been wrong about the Miz. Maybe Mike wasn't the jerk that everyone said he was. After all, he seemed genuine enough in what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 08:10 pm

Mike moved to sit on the couch, leaning back like he was tired and ready to just drop off the face of the earth. "Yeah, he is a good man and so im glad Michael Cole let me win our championship match for my belt. Jerry is amazing but the grind of dealing with this belt would break anyone down. I a perfectly healthy young man and its killing me, but I wouldnt give it up for anything." Mike gave her a sweet smile, his charm on full blast, acting like he was worried and just wanted the best for Jerry.
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty27/04/11, 08:13 pm

Nolee smiled, "You were just looking out for Jerry when you beat him? You didn't want people coming after him and doing to him what people like Cena do to you?" She smiled, kind of scooting closer, "Maybe I was wrong about you Mikey..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty28/04/11, 04:16 pm

Mike gave a soft smile back at her, getting caught up in his little game for a split second. "Yes mame, and this thing with Michael is good for him, keeps him busy without any real threat besides Jake and Swagger isnt anything but a big teddy bear." He wanted to grin as she moved closer, he was just amazing the way he got to people.
"Yeah, most people are wrong about me Nolee. If you get to know me im decent."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty28/04/11, 05:25 pm

Nolee smiled but then frowned again, "Sometimes Jack Swagger scares me with the way he treats daddy. Dad doesn't need someone his size beating up on him." She smiled sweetly, "And I'm glad you're not really a jerk Mike."

There was the sound of someone clearing their throat from the door and Nolee looked up to see Jerry standing there. "Nolee Marie, what are you doing talking to him?"

Nolee smiled, standing up and walking over to Jerry to throw her arms around his neck, "Hey daddy!"

"That doesn't answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty29/04/11, 06:32 pm

"Jake is a very big boy but he isn't trying to hurt him, he is actually taking it easy on him. I have been in the ring with Jake, scary but he is a really good guy." Mike smiled softly, his eyes bright even though they still adorned that one little evil glint. "Yeah, I hear that a good little bit."

Mike smirked, standing up and holding out a hand to wave. "Sorry Mr.Lawler. I was just looking for you. I need to tell you something for Jake. I just saw your lovey daughter here and I introduced myself."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty29/04/11, 06:40 pm

Jerry growled, "You aren't going to act all sweet and innocent with her, charm her, and then get into her pants."

Nolee looked mortified, "Dad, I can handle myself!"
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty02/05/11, 04:03 pm

Mike blinked stupidly as if this had never crossed his mind, he even put on a show of disgust for the man. "Sir, she is far to pretty and classy for those cheap tricks, plus, I would never do that, if she is dumb enough for that then she could never be my friend. I don't hang with naive children in the business sir."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty02/05/11, 04:05 pm

Jerry just stared at Mike, "Just watch yourself around her Micheal."

Nolee smiled, "Dad, Mike's a good guy. He needed to talk to you about something."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty02/05/11, 04:10 pm

Mike nodded although that had been a total and utter lie, he was good at thinking on his feet.
"Jake needs to know what kind of belt you want for your Country whipping match Sir. He had to go and asked me to ask you for him."
Back to top Go down
Nolee_Lacroix

Nolee_Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)   Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin) Empty02/05/11, 04:14 pm

Jerry thought about it, "Just a normal brown leather one will work. Nothing with to big a buckle though."

Nolee smiled, "Daddy, can I go out with the guys tonight?"

Jerry sighed, "Be my guest. Just make sure you're back in the hotel room by 2."
Back to top Go down

Not So Awesome (for Mike Mizanin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next