Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Found

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty25/07/11, 10:42 am

John sighed. "Okay. And thanks... for everything." He said quietly into the phone before they hung up. He laid down in his bed slowly drifting in and out of sleep. Thoughts were racing through his head. This whole thing was overwhelming. He was also afraid of Dave still, not sure what Layfield had planned for him. If Dave went, John would have no job and would have to solely rely on working the streets. And that was a miserable job to begin with. He sighed. As if he had a choice in life anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty06/08/11, 08:31 am

John had an idea of how to bust Dave's chops but that would have to wait. In the meantime he had to approve floor plans for a new building. The cost would be...unreal and a whole lot more than he wanted to spend. However, he loved kids and the idea of one of them dying due to black mold made him scowl. He spent the rest of the day on the phone with the right people and when evening finally rolled around, he settled in for a nice dinner alone.

The rest of the week flew by and he hoped Johnny was a lot better. Today he had to get back to work and he was sure Johnny probably was long overdue for work. Just in case Dave acted like a jerk, John would accompany him to make sure Dave stayed in line.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty06/08/11, 07:27 pm

John was nervous to go back to work. Granted, he felt a lot better having healed up in a place where there was heat and hot water and food. But he had been out for a week. He knew Dave was going to make him work overtime. And whether he was sick or not, working more than he already did sucked.

He wondered how much more he could work though. He worked 7 days a week. And not to mention three of those days he was, admittedly, a hooker. Which was something he hated more than stripping but he needed extra money. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. At least he looked better. He bit his lip and decided to lay down until he had to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty09/08/11, 06:29 pm

John knocked on Johnny's door around ten after seven. He wasn't sure what time Johnny had to be to work, but he wasn't getting him to Dave's until right at eight and if Dave didn't like it, he could kiss his natural born Texas ass. As John stood outside Johnny's door waiting, he pulled out his PDA viewing the long list of meetings he had to get through today. Since he was still stuck between God awful New York and Jersey, he figured he might as well keep up the charity work. His driver would make sure Johnny had a ride home from work, but where was home for Johnny? He was still working on it. While Johnny was working he planned to see about getting all those other families into a shelter until that building was completely renovated. Only then would he be able to lay his head down and rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty09/08/11, 06:46 pm

John grabbed his coat and opened the door. "Hey." He said quietly. He was still a little tired from staying up all night with a cough. But he was fine to work. John worked through worse, after all. He slipped on his new, warm coat, grateful to have it. He was always cold. Even if it was warm out. Considering he didn't have an ounce of fat on his bones, and t was all lean muscle, it wasn't really surprising that he easily got sick or cold. He was still wondering where the hell he would be living when he left work. He had no one to stay with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty14/08/11, 08:52 pm

John nodded politely handing John a cup of coffee as they sped off towards the bar. John wasn't sure where Johnny boy would be staying, but he also knew he wouldn't leave the poor kid out in the cold. If no doors opened up for him well he'd just have to make room in his flat. Shouldn't be too bothersome. His couch was luxurious and he doubted anyone would have an issue sleeping on it.

They arrived shortly at big Dave's bar. John got out followed by Johnny who looked less than eager to get back to work. However, the kid had yet to complain which was good. John hated whiners. He had to work hard to get to the top so no man should ever have it easy. The harder you work, the less likely you are to let things slip through your grasp once you get on top.

John followed Johnny inside. He was going to get his usual then go about his meetings. "If you're up to it, I'd like my usual. Oh and here's your doctor's note. My driver will pick you up later tonight. Wherever he drop you off that's where you go."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty14/08/11, 08:59 pm

Johnny nodded. "O-Okay. And I'll get you your usual." He said, going off to the back to get the salad and make his coffee. He left his Doctor's not eon Dave's desk, not actually wanting to deal with the man face to face.

He got the chicken salad before mixing Layfield's coffee to how he's been taking it for the past week. He served the items to the older man before hurrying to the back. He was dancing and he was onion five. He scurried to slip into his dancing cloths, sparkles with fur on the bottom like always.

Johnny never complained about his job. He hated it, but he never complain. He knew complaining wouldn't fix anything. But Johnny wished he could thank John for all he'd done. He felt bad for being an inconvenience in the man's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty15/08/11, 09:55 am

John sat waiting while Johnny quickly fixed up his meal. As usual, he dropped a hundred on the counter nodding politely before he left. He saw John disappear to the back and he figured the kid probably had to do one of those shows he was doing the night they met. He didn't have nothing against him dancing or dancers in general. Hell he knew a few stripper ladies in a few areas, all of them just as sweet as can be. After talking with a few of them he knew a lot of them were busting their asses to pay rent and take care of infants. It be that way sometime and who was he to put his nose up to people who were honestly trying?

He got in his car and had his driver take him to his first of several meetings. Today he would look over more floor plans, check up on how his energy drinks were selling on the market, make sure the kids would have a shelter to stay in and of course figure out what to do with Johnny. The day would quickly pass no doubt and he hoped Johnny could get through his alright. The kid was still peaky looking but that heavy cough was gone. Heh who am i kidding? He's a tough kid.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty15/08/11, 12:20 pm

John danced like he always did, as if nothing had been wrong with him. John had danced through worse. He usually pushed things down and worked through them. He did what he had to do to survive. He'd never come up with excuses for himself.

Sure, John knew he was gorgeous. But he also knew that there were other gorgeous people in the world. And that his job was replaceable. So he knew he couldn't complain. Not that he really wanted to. He just wanted to make his money and get gone.

By the end of the night, he finished the show met his quota for the night. He gave Dave his cut before quickly going to his dressing room, ignoring the man despite him calling his name. He just wanted leave. He slipped into the car Layfield had sent for him, having no idea where he was going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty17/08/11, 10:25 am

John could not find any place decent for Johnny to stay. He could have easily booked him another expensive room at a hotel but even John knew that got old after a while. Luxury was nice but there was nothing like your own home. In the end he decided to quit being selfish and just let the boy stay with him. It wasn't like he was in trouble with loan sharks or some other shit. So no one would bother the kid.

John's driver pulled up to his condo around midnight. He remember Johnny having to work later than this and he wondered if it was just a slow night or if Dave actually grew a heart at the prospect of losing a hard worker. Though Johnny was replaceable, good help was still hard to find.

He opened the door for Johnny yawning. He was usually in bed by now if he didn't have a lot of paper work and after the day he had, he was slick tired. "Hey Johnny. Hope your night went alright." He closed the door locking them inside. "Well this is my condo. Guess you'll be living here until that place is renovated unless ya decide you wanna stay somewhere else. Believe me I looked but I didn't figure ya wanted to keep staying at that hotel."

John took a moment to show Johnny around the condo. There was only one bed, but John even found it in his heart to share it. "I can't sleep on the couch Johnny. In my last line of work, well let's just say I got bad joints. While that sofa's pretty comfy, it's not so much for a big man like me. If you don't want to crash on the couch feel free to crawl in on the other side of the bed."

He patted his shoulder. "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty17/08/11, 03:00 pm

John smiled softly. "Night." He murmured and watched the man go.

He bit his lip. THe man had done so much for him. He couldn't get over it. Not to mention John was attracted to the older man. He'd always had thing for older men. Rich or poor, John could careless. He wasn't a gold digger. He was attracted to Layfield, because he just was. And that was that.

He sat on the couch for a bit, thoughts running through his head a million mile sand hour. He'd left early because usually, John bartended after his show. But tonight he had danced for a while, and met over his quota. So he had handed Dave the money, told him he could not go on for the night, and left. And there was nothing Dave could do since Layfield had popped up into John's life.

John sighed and stood, slipping off his shirt. He went through his bag with his dance cloths and found a pair of sweatpants. He slipped them on and looked between the couch, and the elder John's room. He let out a breath.

Fuck it. He thought to himself.

He quietly made his way into Layfield's room, deciding to take the man up on his offer. he slipped into the other side of the large bed. His tense muscled relaxed, the comforter warming him up and before the knew, he feel into the best sleep he'd had in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 04:02 pm

John was the first to wake the next morning. He was pleasantly surprised to find the boy sleeping next to him, hair covering most of his face. He frowned a moment thinking maybe he had told the kid to sleep on the couch, but then he remembered how late it was when Johnny got back. Of course he couldn't sleep on that damn couch. His body probably longed for the feel of the finest satin sheets money could buy. He couldn't get mad at that. His eyes fell on the boy's naked torso and once against they were treated to the site of abs. John was sure he'd never seen abs like that before in his whole life and he wrestled for years with chiseled men. They were a nice piece of eye candy for sure and he couldn't help but smile a little at the thought.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 04:29 pm

John's body was relaxed and limp against the the ridiculously comfortable bed. He'd never felt so... intense. So comfortable. His nose twitched a little at the hair in his face. John stretched a bit, his back arching and his abs flexing before relaxing again, his hand subconsciously brushing against Layfield's bicep before his body went limp again. He had slept like the dead. If he could, he'd sleep for a week. He never really got good sleep. And when he did, he usually only got a few hours. It was nice to unwind his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 05:06 pm

John froze for a moment, temporarily paralyzed from the light touch. Was the kid awake? He couldn't be sure and he definitely didn't want him to think that he was creeping on him. He frowned. Actually he may have been creeping just a little. He watched the boy stretch, his abs more visible as he moved. They really were a sight to behold and he wondered how the hell he managed to ignore them the first night they met? Then again John was good at being a hard ass. It's what made him rich. Being soft got you nowhere but heartbroken and disappointed. He rolled over away from Johnny so as not to stare any longer debating getting up. Johnny would be leaving for work soon and he had so much paper work to do. But at the moment he just didn't feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 05:15 pm

John had felt Layfield's eyes on him even in his sleep. He woke up a minute or two later, knowing he had to go to work. His green eyes fluttered open and he yawned softly.

"Did you see something you like?" He murmured, the corner of his lips twitching up a bit in a smile as he slowly sat up sluggishly.

He rolled his neck a bit and stretched fully, the muscles of his back flexing. He was still very tired. But he had to work. He really didn't like doing nothing all day anyway, even if he loathed his job. He wanted a different one.. maybe go back to school but... well striping and sex was all he had been told he was good for. So he stuck to it. He sighed tiredly, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 05:28 pm

"Heh!" John chuckled. "Don't flatter yourself. I didn't stare that hard." John sat up in bed knowing that the money wouldn't make itself. He grabbed some boxers and went to take a quick shower emerging minutes later with a hair dryer. "It's all yours kid. Most of my work can be done here today so the driver will take you to work or anywhere else you might need to go."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 06:15 pm

John chuckled and nodded. "Sounds good." He said, taking the hairdryer Layfield held out for him and went into the bathroom. He showered, scrubbing himself good before doing his hair. John adored his hair. He may lot fit more than his beloved abs. When he finished getting ready he walked out in a towel that was riding low on his waist as he looked through his cloths for something to wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 09:16 pm

"Hey! I brought that hair drier out for me hotshot!" he fussed, but it was more of a playful tone than anything. He shook his head. "You got more hair than me anyway so go on and keep it."

John fumbled around looking for something comfortable to slip on. He finally found some sweats, slipping them on with a white tee. No sense in sitting around uncomfortable he thought. As he took a seat on the couch, the bathroom door opened and out walked Johnny with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stared a moment, not really realizing he was staring until he almost knocked his papers on the floor. "Goddammit!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 09:25 pm

John bursted out laughing and put ht hairdryer away. He shook his head at Layfield. "I knew you saw something you liked." He smirked, pulling his towel higher around his waist.

"And I do need a hairdryer more than you. My hair is sacred and precious." John chuckled, going over to a full length mirror and preening. When he finished fussing with his hair he slipped into boxers and searched for some pants. "But it's okay. For an old man your not so bad looking yourself." He chuckled playfully, slipping into tight, fitted jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 10:08 pm

John's face heated up. He'd been caught staring again. He felt like such an idiot perve. "Hey I'm not that old hotshot. And you damn right I look good," he smirked. "With all the money in the world to buy good looks, it would be a shame for me to let myself go."

John watched him preen a minute before he fired up his lap top. "Don't get into too much trouble at work today. I ain't coming to rescue your ass on one of my lazy work days. And I want my usual sent back by the driver. If you get off before midnight we'll go out to eat for dinner. I'm craving seafood."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 10:18 pm

John chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, you'll get your usual." He said as he slipped on a shirt before slipping on his coat and gathering his dance cloths. "And I can take care of myself!" He pouted. "...most of the time." He said with a flat sigh.

"Seafood is good, but keep the shrimp away, I'm allergic." He said before heading to the door. But he stopped and turned to Layfield. "Ya know.... if you wants some..." He said, gesturing to his body. "...You already had me in your bed. Ya just need to get me out of my pants." He said with a smirk and a wink before disappearing from the condo and heading off to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 11:12 pm

"Yeah. Sure you can. Just keep telling ya self that Johnny and maybe someday you will be able to. But in your defense, two on one isn't a fair fight." John nodded. "Good. Those chicken salads are becoming a new favorite of mine. They may knock tuna outta the park at the rate I'm goin'. Don't worry about the shrimp. I said seafood but the place I had in mind sells mainly steaks and stuff like that."

Johnny's last little bit made him raises his brows, but he waved him off deciding not to comment on his perversions. As the day flew by John managed to get plenty accomplished. His drinks were up a third this quarter which was good considering the recession. The floor plans for the new apartment complex were emailed to him for approval, which he did. They looked fantastic. Last thing he did for the day was type up a business proposal. He had something he wanted to buy, but he couldn't right now. He needed to make sure a few deals closed before he went buying expensive shit.

The clock was nearing ten so he closed his lap top deciding to get changed. He was hungry and he hoped the kid would get off soon before he broke down and ordered pizza instead.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty19/08/11, 11:25 pm

John had a rough day of work. The place was filled with truckers. And John was only 1 of 3 waiters, and the main even tonight. He'd gotten roughed up a bit, but he drew the line and had somehow (how, he honestly didn't know), managed to slap the man groping him across the face. After so long the abuse just got... tiring. He hoped one day he could just... stop the abuse all together. He sent back Layfield's usual and by the end of the night, he managed to leave work with nothing but a bruise on the thigh, which was pretty much an accomplishment for him when the truckers were in town.

He managed to get out at 9 and slipped into Layfield's car. When he got back to the condo, he grimaced at the older man. "I'm not late am I? I just... there were truckers... and I just..." He let out a breath and groaned. "I hate my job." He mumbled, having said the words out loud for the first time since he got the damn job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty20/08/11, 03:27 pm

By the time Johnny got back John was already halfway dressed. Usually he would daunt a full suit, but he figured he could slide at this time of night with just some slacks and a long sleeved dress top. Besides, all the people knew him at the restaurant anyway so they wouldn't say nothing at all to one of their highest paying customers. John chuckled as he stood in the mirror combing his hair. "Well I'd hate my job too if I worked at some crummy old club. Maybe you should get on the internet and start looking for another. If dancing is what you want to do, then look for classier clubs or at least one with some kind of benefits. I've known club owners in the past that looked out for their dancers. They didn't just treat them like scum of the earth or let people harass them."

John set his comb down turning to face Johnny with a slight frown on his face. "Go on and get a shower. We got plenty of time. The place stays open late because of people like me, who often eat in the wee hours of the morning. There's some dress slacks and shoes in the closet. They should fit. It's nothing too fancy but the restaurant has a strict, business or dress attire code so no jeans and sneakers."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found - Page 5 Empty20/08/11, 03:34 pm

John nodded. "Okay." He said and went go shower. He hadn't been to a restaurant in a while, let alone a nice one. He'd started working as a prostitute since he was 15, and a stripper since he was 17. He liked dancing, but he hated the kind of people he danced for. Filthy truckers that constantly molested him, and shady Wall Street sharks who could do what they wanted to John and get away with it. It sickened him every time he got up on that stage.

Maybe he'd take Layfield's advice and find somewhere else t work. But it would be hard leaving Dave. The man's had a leash on John ever since he started stripping. He tried to think about all of that though, and focused on getting ready. He slipped into the cloths Layfield laid out for him, the garments hugging his body in all the right places, fitted amazingly. He slipped on dress shoes, did his hair before walking out. He smirked at Layfield. "How do I look?" He purred.
Back to top Go down

Lost and Found
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next