A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Changes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 12:49 am

Jay shook his head as he helped Heath up "Are you ok?" he asked as he looked at Heath's black and blue jaw. He shook his head slightly and sighed "Lets get you a lot of ice Heath." he said "I think he'll be fine Paul."

(sorry i'll try to be better)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 08:02 am

(I appreciate that a lot Smile )

"Huh?" Is all Heath can manage. It takes a few moments for the words to be processed by his rattled brain. "Huh? Oh, right." He nods, following behind Christian. Seeing as how his face is absolutely killing him, Heath decides to stay quiet this time.

Once they're in the elevator, he leans against the mirrored wall and closes his eyes, wincing as his fingers probe his jaw. Heath runs his tongue along his teeth, pleased as hell to feel that none of them are loose or damaged. Once his own check is done, he looks over at the blond and tries to think of something to say. "Ow." Is all he can manage and he mentally smacks himself upside the head for such a lame comment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 01:16 pm

Jay smiled at Heath "Well now i don't have to ask you how your feeling, how about if i ask if you want to come to my room for a bit so i can make sure your ok and get you a hell of a LOT of ice." Jay asked as he gently touched Heath's jaw, trying to make sure there wasn't any major damage to the jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 03:23 pm

Heath fully expects to wince in pain when the other man moves to touch his injury, but to his surprise, Jay's touch so gentle that Heath doesn't feel a thing. "I'll be all right," he murmurs. "Not the first time he's smacked me, probably won't be the last."

Without meaning to, he leans against the blonde's touch, like a cat seeking more of a petting hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 03:44 pm

Jay smiled softly when he noticed this but pulled back nervously, he didn't want Heath to think he would try and take advange of him or something. He liked Heath and had really taken him under his wing during NXT but soon he realised he had a crush on his rookie, of course he had no illusions that Heath would ever feel the same and he buried his feelings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 03:49 pm

"Thanks," Heath says with a small, dreamy smile. He hasn't spent this much time alone with Christian since NXT. And considering everything that happened later, what with the Nexus and Christian's pectoral injury, it's been a long time since he's been alone with his former pro and it's bringing up all kinds of feelings he thought he'd put away.

It was ridiculous, pining after the man like that. Jay was one of the most popular guys in the locker room; he'd have no need for a glorified hanger-on like Heath in his life. He licks his lips, a nervous habit he thought he'd cured years ago. "I-I can go if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 03:59 pm

"N-No i'd like you too stay but only if you want too." Jay said slightly nervous, he hadn't been this nervous since the first time he was on tv back in 98. Of course he still didn't see why a young guy like Heath would be even remotly interested in him when his last boyfriend had cheated on him and dumped him for a younger guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:01 pm

Heath frowns, his expression one of polite confusion. "Are you all right? Ya seem a little nervous about something. You don't have to be shy about telling me to buzz off, it's not like you'd be the first." He laughs softly. He figures Christian is just being polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:12 pm

"No i'd like you to stay Heath really." Jay said "And i'm not nervous." Jay denied with a slightly nervous laugh, of course Jay was a very crappy at lying outside the ring according to Adam and right now he's wondering if Heath can tell that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:14 pm

"Yes I buy that, just like I buy that Wade's hair just naturally never moves." He hops off the counter, cocking his head. "Something's obviously bugging you, so just spit it out." He wonders if it's still about Edge's departure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:21 pm

Jay bit his lip softly as he debated between telling Heath the truth or playing it off as still being upset about Adam. Jay thinks for a few minutes before going towards Heath and gently kissing him before pulling back quickly and murmering softly "S-Sorry." and quickly turning and running away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:23 pm

Heath blinks, wondering if that just happened. He reaches up, touching his lower lip in disbelief. Considering the fact that his lips are still tingling, he supposes that must have actually happened.

Now there's the matter of where in the hell Christian got off to; it looks like he bolted straight out the door. Heath gets a simple idea and pulls out his phone, texting Christian.

Get back here so I can kiss you back, Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:34 pm

Jay was leaning right outside his door when he got the text, he had to read it a few times to make sure he had read it right. Jay bit his lip softly before taking a deep breath and heading back inside to Heath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:37 pm

Heath is leaning against the back of the couch, smiling. "Now why'd you go and run off like that, Silly?" He can't help but chuckle a little. Now that he knows the attraction is at least somewhat mutual, he can relax a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:49 pm

Jay gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his neck "Sorry its a habit i have a really bad habit." he said with a soft chuckle "Believe it or not i always seem to start out like that with giys i like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   27/04/11, 04:51 pm

"Well hell, I'm just happy to know that the feeling is mutual." He smiles, then closes the distance between them. "Why don't we do it right this time?" He leans in, kissing Christian lightly on the lips. It's a very chaste kiss, a kiss to end a first date on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   02/05/11, 01:33 pm

~After Extreme Rules~
Jay smiled as he arrived at his and Heath's hotel room he still couldn't believe it, he was the World Heavyweight Champion. He looked at the belt on his shoulder as he opened the door, it was so bitter sweet for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   02/05/11, 07:52 pm

Heath wasn't sure if he should go all big and romantic or keep it simple and sweet. Considering he and Christian have only been kinda-sorta dating for a couple of weeks, he's opted for the latter.

There are two boxes of Christian's favourite pizza on the bed. In one champagne cooler, there is a bottle of the bubbly stuff - in the other, perhaps less ritzy, is a container of Jay's favourite ice cream.

The carefully planned congratulatory speech he'd been working on flies out the window, leaving him gaping blankly at the blond. "Um, hi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   02/05/11, 08:02 pm

Jay smiled as he walked into his and Heath's room "Hi babe." he said as he sat his bag down by the door before going over and kissing Heath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   02/05/11, 08:39 pm

Heath kisses him back, smiling against the blonde's lips. "Congratulations, Darlin', you've earned it." He scooches aside to make more room for Jay on the bed. "C'mon now, food's getting cold."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MattieJay

PostSubject: Re: Changes   02/05/11, 08:59 pm

Jay smiled as he sat next to Heath "Oh baby you got my favorite, thank you." he said with a big smile, he was so happy and Heath being sweet like this made him even happier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heath Slater

PostSubject: Re: Changes   02/05/11, 09:37 pm

"Well you're the champ now, of course you get your favourite," he laughs, flicking his hair out of his eyes. "You get fed, I'm gonna grab a quick shower." Heath leans in, kissing him lightly. "I want you to dream up a few ways you wanna celebrate your win, Darlin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes   

Back to top Go down

Changes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Parks-
Jump to: