Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tied Together with a Smile, but You're Coming Undone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samantha Delessio

Samantha Delessio

Tied Together with a Smile, but You're Coming Undone  Empty
PostSubject: Tied Together with a Smile, but You're Coming Undone    Tied Together with a Smile, but You're Coming Undone  Empty29/03/11, 01:03 am

This entry coincides with the thread "You Were The Song All Along"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear Diary:

So I just finished another shift at Saving Grace today, but today was different, I knew the patient I was treating. It was Adam. I hadn't seen him since Chris' funeral until today. Apparently he's back in town now, had just come back when he got into the accident. I'm worried about him. He suffered serious head trauma among other injuries. There's a possibility he made have to learn to walk again, but we won't know for sure for a few weeks. He acts like it's know big deal, but I know he's scared I know him better than he thinks. Truth be told I'm scared for him, but no matter what happens I'm gonna stand by him the whole time. I love him, after all these years I can finally say it, I love Adam. Well, I'm going to go see him in the morning, so I'm heading to bed. I'll write more later.

Samantha Jean Delessio
Back to top Go down

Tied Together with a Smile, but You're Coming Undone
Page 1 of 1