Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:21 am

John moaned into the kiss. He pulled away slightly, kissing his neck as he straddled Heath's waist. "Now fuck me... darlin'." John whispered, in a faux southern accent.
Back to top Go down
http://ifiwereawolf.livejournal.com/
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:26 am

Heath gasps at the kisses to his neck; he's always been a sucker for a pair of nice warm lips on his throat. John's next words drive the rest of the air from his lungs and for a moment, he can only stare at him, breathless.

The next few moments are a blur, and the next thing Heath knows, he's doing exactly what Johnny wants, pushing into him, slowly. He pants, fighting for air, fighting not to lose all control.

Heath closes his eyes, blushing again; he doesn't trust himself to look into Johnny's eyes. "Say my name," he whispers into his ear. Heath has no illusions; as amazing as this feels, he's pretty sure it's going to be a one night thing, something to help Johnny move on and forget. But if Heath can hear his name on those amazing lips just once, it'll be more than worth it. "Please, John..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:33 am

John closed his eyes as Heath thrusted in and out of him, he screamed out when the redhead hit his sweet spot. "Heath! Oh god, do that again, please!" He begged."Oh damn, Heath!" He cried, with each thrust he became closer and closer to release.

He wasn't lying when he said he like'd redheads, and Heath was definitely the best he's had in... hell probably ever. Matt was nothing compared to the redhead pleasuring him the moment. "Heath!" He cried, his body quivering and spasming as he reached his climax.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:40 am

Heath strives to give Johnny everything he's got and more. If this is just going to be a one night thing, well damnit, he's going to make it the best night of their lives.

The moment he feels Johnny lose control, he follows suit shortly after, snapping his hips up into Johnny one final time as he climaxes.

Heath doesn't remember doing it, but he finds himself kissing Johnny's neck and shoulder over and over. They're simple, almost chaste little kisses, but he wants every taste he can get. "You're amazing, John," he whispers against the back of his ear.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:47 am

John smiles and shivers at Heath's words. He wished he could have a man like Heath, so one who he could snuggle with and not have it end in sex. Someone he could talk to and have the conversation not be about how sexy he looked. Heath was genuine, and John didn't deserve him.

John always relied on his looks, so despite people telling him how amazing he was, he never really felt like it. So he hid that all, with the tight jeans, the expensive sunglasses, and foreign cologne. Why in the hell, would Heath want someone like that? He knew Heath was probably looking for a good fuck tonight. Granted, John had been looking for that too. But after the way Heath treated him... he wanted more of that, everyday.

Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:55 am

Heath snuggles closer, resting his hand on Johnny's hip, his fingers tapping out a gentle beat. It's like he can't stop touching Johnny. "I could definitely get used to this, darlin'," he murmurs, kissing Johnny's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 01:58 am

John closed his eyes and smiled. He cuddled closer, resting his head in Heath's chest, and his leg wrapped around the redhead's waist. "Good... 'cause I wanna get used to it." He whispered before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 07:49 am

Between travel time, personal appearances, performing and straight up insomnia, Heath has had maybe... eight hours sleep in the past 72 hours. Though he suspects that a certain dark haired Shaman is the reason he's losing so much sleep. Quick emails and hastily sent text messages have been the only way they've kept in touch lately. It's weird; after one night he feels incredibly connected to the man.

And on the day where he finally has an afternoon free, Heath decides to do something about it.

Johnny's hotel is a three hour drive from his, since he was performing at a Raw house show. The drive goes by quickly for Heath and once he's in the hotel it takes all of his charm, fifty bucks and a couple of autographs to get him into Johnny's room before the man returns.

Feeling a little romantic and somewhat impulsive, Heath calls down to room service and orders up dinner for two, coupled with a nice, though low cal desert.

After the meal is wheeled into the room, Heath finds the lack of sleep catching up to him. Feeling like his mind is already asleep and his body just needs to catch up, Heath snags one of Johnny's fur coats and throws it on the bed, crawling under it, for warmth. He immediately falls asleep, warm and contented.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 07:55 am

John returns to his hotel room limping as he went. His knee hurt so bad he felt like crying. He sighed, going into the room. He sees that there's a dinner set for two, and he wonders who did it. He looked around and spotted Heath sleeping with one of his fur coats. He smiles softly, going to sit next to the redhead.
"My coat keep you warm?" He chuckled, stroking Heath's hair to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 07:59 am

Heath nearly purrs at the touch, already so familiar to him after only one night. He rolls on to his back, smiling, blinking at him sleepily. "Hey, Darlin', what time is it?" He supposes he should sit up right about now, but Heath finds himself quite comfortable where he is at the moment.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:02 am

John smiled softly, draping his legs, including his injured one over Heath's lap. "11:30. Did you do all this?" He whispered, gesturing the dinner and desert waiting at the other end of the room.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:09 am

He nods, sitting up, blinking the sleep from his eyes. "Well yeah." He smiles. He doesn't mind the time; at least he got in a few hours sleep. "Miss me?" Heath teases, smiling a little to hide his nerves. Hopefully John doesn't figure him for some weirdo stalker type. "Were you expecting someone else?"

Oh crap, he hadn't actually considered that.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:13 am

John just smiled. "As a matter-a-fact... yeah. I missed you a lot. And no, I wasn't expecting anyone." He said. "But... I'm afraid your out of luck if you planned on having sex tonight. My knee hurts so bad, I can barely stand, let alone spread my legs." He said, smiling sadly. Hopefully Heath didn't come over here just for a good fuck.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:19 am

Heath can't help but wince; was that all Johnny saw him as, some good fuck and nothing else? He nods, trying to hide the hurt he feels at that notion. 'Settle down' he tells himself, 'you expected that.'

"Well," Heath swallows hard. "Since we've been doing things kinda backwards so far, how about dinner and a movie tonight?" Without giving John a chance to answer, Heath goes over to the cart and grabs Johnny's plate of food and some utensils for him. That done, he grabs the ice bucket and Johnny's key card, filling the former up with ice and returning quickly. He puts the ice into a towel, forming a quick ice pack, which he carefully puts on John's knee.

He goes to grab his own food and join him on the bed, but he stops, feeling awkward suddenly. What if John was the one who wanted a good fuck and not some creeper hanging around him. Heath feels like he's frozen, watching John's reaction.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 10:33 am

John saw the look on Heath's face and looked down at his knee. "You know I'm not a slut." John whispered. "Despite what people say or what they will tell you... I at least try not to act like a whore. And I really like you Heath... But I'm not looking for one night stands, or a fuck buddy. So if that's what you want from me... then you can leave. I want a serious relationship, and I wanna be more to somebody than a good fuck." John finished quietly, tears threatening to spill. He was afraid Heath didn't want him like that. And in such a short time, he was developing feelings for Heath.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 06:49 pm

"Look, John," Heath begins hesitantly. "I don't know the future, I can't tell you where this is going to end up between us." He picks up the remote off the coffee table, then grabs his plate and sits down on the bed next to him, careful not to jostle his knee. "But I'd like to find out."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:11 pm

John smiled softly. "That's all I want." He said, and started eating his food. "Damn this is good, what's in it?" He asked as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:14 pm

"It's whole wheat chicken alfredo with sliced broccoli mixed in." Heath shrugs. "Looked like the healthiest thing on the menu. So since I picked dinner," Heath puts the remote into John's hand. "You pick the movie."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:16 pm

John's eyes widened. "A-Alfredo sauce?" He stuttered. John was extremely lactose intolerant, and nothing had more dairy than alfredo sauce.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:35 pm

Heath blinks. "Um, yeah? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 08:50 pm

John just shook his head, too embarrassed to admit he would end up puking everywhere if he ate dairy. "Nothing, just surprised. Let's just watch the movie." John said, finishing his meal.
When they were both finished, John rested his head on Heath's chest as they watched the screen.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 10:01 pm

Heath nods, putting his arm around John. This feels nice. He's used to going slow, dating a little, getting to know each other. Being with John is something different for him and he's starting to realize that different can be pretty damn great.

The lack of sleep eventually catches up to him and Heath finds himself drifting off just a few minutes into the movie.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 10:03 pm

John starts to drift off too, till his stomach realizes what its just consumed. He suddenly regretted not telling Heath he was very lactose intolerant. He rubbed his aching stomach, any sudden movement would make him puke all over himself. He reached out, shakily waking Heath up from his sleep. "H-H-Heath?" He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Heath Slater

Heath Slater

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 10:05 pm

Heath grumbles a little under his breath. "Whuh?" He mumbles, trying to force his brain back into action.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison

John Morrison

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 10:06 pm

John groaned. "Heath...bucket...now!" He gasped, staying completely still. If he moved an inch, he would puke all over himself, and that was definitely not attractive.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: Outside of the Ring :: Hotels-
Jump to: