Hot Mess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WWE/TNA roleplay site. Couples may be slash, femslash or het. Original characters are encouraged!

HomeAwardsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Me Be, Mr. Envy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty16/03/11, 03:20 pm

Ted walked backstage, Maryse on his arm. He sighed. He lost, again, thanks to her and he was exhausted. He just wanted her to shut the fuck up and leave him alone. It was hard enough having his boyfriend on the Smackdown! roster and away from him 98% of the time. He didn't want to deal with her and her clingyness.
"Maryse, please. Go away," he said, exasperated. She looked at him, said something in French, and walked away, muttering French curse words. Ted sighed again and walked into his locker room, sitting down on the bench and putting his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty22/03/11, 10:26 pm

Cody was just as bad off if not worse. He was totally and utterly flabbergasted. He wanted his lover and his friend Jack Swagger was not helping in the least. If anything he made it worse, lisping at him what Ted may or may not be doing with the French blond bimbo. He ran a hand through his short hair, wonding to himself if his lisp was as bad a Jake's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty23/03/11, 10:27 am

Ted sighed, pulling out his phone and dialing Codys oh-so-familiar cell number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty23/03/11, 03:14 pm

Cody was quick to answer his phone, smiling softly.
"Hey Teddy!!"
Ted had a special ring tone.
How do I by Trisha Yearwood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty24/03/11, 06:59 am

Ted smiled. "Hey, baby boy. Hows it goin'?" he asked softly, holding back a cough that threatened to tell Cody he was sick. He had gotten a cold, on top of the pile of shit he had to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/04/11, 02:07 pm

Cody hummed happily, pressing the phone harder to his ear to make sure. He had thought Ted sounded different and he needed to make sure before he had one of his ever so "Dashing" fits.
"Teddy, its pretty good here. I miss you though. All I have is Jake to talk to sleep with at night and he snores!!"
Jack could be heard in the back retorting, "Nuh-uh you snore!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/04/11, 02:12 pm

Ted chuckled. "Babe, you do snore. Now, I'm not sure about Jake but I can believe he does too," he said and pulled the phone away from his ear and covering the mic, coughing a bit and clearing his throat before putting the phone back to his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/04/11, 02:20 pm

Cody frowned deeply.
"Ted DiBiase, I know good and well you are not hiding anything from me are you?" He didn't like that much...at all....
He couldn't be there....He could never know what Ted was doing, if he was okay..
Or with Maryse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/04/11, 02:28 pm

"I'm just a bit sick," Ted said. "Just a cold. Promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/04/11, 02:42 pm

Cody was uneasy but he held back his sigh.
"Alright, but make thure you get taken care of. I don't wanna have to go to a hothpital becauthe of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/04/11, 05:08 pm

"Cody, Im fine. No one is going to the hospital. Dont worry," Ted replied and glanced at the time. He pulled on some pants and threw on a coat, grabbing his stuff and walking out to his rental. "What did you do today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty07/04/11, 02:18 pm

"I worked out, signed autographs. I was dashing as always." Cody chuckled to himself. "How about you baby? How it is going with you and....Marcy or whatever he name is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty07/04/11, 03:22 pm

"We had a house show today," Ted said and bit his lip. He didn't want to tell Cody the rest. He knew he would freak out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty09/04/11, 09:28 pm

"Oh yeah? What was that like?" Cody crossed his legs like a petite girl and leaned back against the lockers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty09/04/11, 10:48 pm

"It was interesting," Ted said, still dancing around the whole truth. "Randy decided to prank John backstage. Funny shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty09/04/11, 10:58 pm

Cody laughed lightly.
"Yeah, I know how they are. But how were YOU baby." Cody pouted into the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty10/04/11, 12:04 am

"I missed you. I lost again, because Maryse was distracting me," Ted growled slightly. He was sick of her messing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty29/04/11, 10:08 pm

Cody cursed softly, sighing.
"I don't like her..."
He was jealous of her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty29/04/11, 10:12 pm

"I know you don't, baby. I don't either. But Creative decided that we would be the perfect 'Million Dollar Couple'," Ted said and rolled his eyes. She was annoying the crap outta him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty02/05/11, 04:12 pm

"Fuck her, im your man 'member Teddy? You had better never forget that! Me and YOU should be the million dollar couple...we are...Everyone else just doesn't know..." Cody sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty02/05/11, 04:16 pm

"I know, baby. You are my man and you're all I want. But I'm lucky I'm getting the t.v. time I get now," Ted said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty05/05/11, 04:52 pm

Cody sighed and nodded even though Ted couldn't see. "Yeah, im happy you are getting that now baby I just....I have her you know that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Be, Mr. Envy   Let Me Be, Mr. Envy Empty23/06/11, 02:52 pm

"I know, Codes. The storyline will be over at the draft, remember? It's a whiles away, but it's better than waitin' 'til Summer Slam or somethin'," Ted replied, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

Let Me Be, Mr. Envy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot Mess :: At Work :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: